• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

selling off C&R rifles & pistols

Rumor has it he has some Mauser rifles, a Luger, WWII 1911's, a stack of m1 rifles, and a Japanese sword. Just bs here but I figured it would help the post go more batshit.

Haha. I just looked real quick and I'm #7 in seniority out of everyone who's posted in this thread. [wink]

I call Seventh's!!! [laugh] Although OP is one of those, so technically I call Sixth's!!

Really my friend? As the 13th member of NES, I think that I have you beat. [wink]

Not to mention that I have Dan's Email and cell from previously. [rofl]

However, unlike all you vultures, I'll await his list if he chooses to post one here.

[smile]

Guess who just made the end of the line.

Not me - I'm senior to 35 posters - that's why I said let the little fish in on it. I've no rabbit in this feeding frenzy as me and my money are going to Sunday's Amoskeag.[grin]

Besides, the rabbit just got a sponsorship deal.

t

Attachments

• h331916FC.jpeg
    h331916FC.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
What gun show would be a good place for me to sell a can of Garands? Left by grandfather and never opened. Been in grandma's basement for years. Maybe I'll call the local gun shop.[grenade]

What gun show would be a good place for me to sell a can of Garands? Left by grandfather and never opened. Been in grandma's basement for years. Maybe I'll call the local gun shop.[grenade]

Better to just call the local police and have them removed. Who wants those old guns anyways?

OP is the smartest man alive. When Im ready to sell my collection, Im posting here instead of the classifieds. Build up the hype. LOL.

I also like the idea of giving the younger member a shot first. Im 32.......... anyone beat that? [smile]

LOL, dibs on K31's and Swedish Mausers.

Priority to those who actually shoot C&R's. [laugh]

Quite happy for the OP to have hit the jackpot of potential buyers.

Dan, are you in Marketing?

Guy has 8 pages of people drooling over hypothetical guns. I feel a twist ending coming.
It needs a more click-baity title, like "There's a huge collection of C&R rifles and pistols to sell using this one weird trick, you won't believe what happens next! FFLs hate him. If you were born between 1966 and 1986, use this brilliant technique to buy C&Rs"

It needs a more click-baity title, like "There's a huge collection of C&R rifles and pistols to sell using this one weird trick, you won't believe what happens next! FFLs hate him. If you were born between 1966 and 1986, use this brilliant technique to buy C&Rs"

You'll shit when you see it!!

- - - Updated - - -

It's too bad the guy has been around and by all accounts is legit. This would be the best troll thread of all time lol.

Watch NES go all cannibal!

attachment.php

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 369
I've almost saved up enough $$ for a lathe, and I'm daily fighting the desire to check some C&R's off my list. This thread is awful for willpower!!

Can't wait to see the list, dangit!

Back
Top Bottom