selling off C&R rifles & pistols

CaptDan3

NES Member
Where is a good gun store to go to to sell off my C & R collections of rifles & pistols.
close to Boston area.

Thanks

Dan Long

Have C&R and CASH. Post a list and I bet you sell them off quick at a good price. If you go to a gun store they will charge you consignment fees or low value your collection.

Dibs on Webleys, Stars and/or K98s!!!!! [wink]

Where is a good gun store to go to to sell off my C & R collections of rifles & pistols.
close to Boston area.

Thanks

Dan Long

i will make a deal with you.... we will pick a gun shop out a hat go there and see what they will give you and then i will give you 15% more.

Serioulsy list what you have in classifieds find a area your comfortable traveling in once you reach your limit of personal transfers im sure most of us will pay the transfer fee if needed.

please dont trade them in or unload them on the cheap. they seem to vanish after that !

i will make a deal with you.... we will pick a gun shop out a hat go there and see what they will give you and then i will give you 15% more.................
please dont trade them in or unload them on the cheap. they seem to vanish after that !

I always tell people who are going to a dealer that I will give them $100 more than the dealer offers.

selling off C&R rifles & pistols

Well damn I'm getting to this party late. Be interested in seeing that list!

Dibs on axis WW1 guns! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom