• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Introduces Bill to Ban 205 ‘Assault Weapons’

Keep throwing the same crap at the wall, something is bound to stick. Thats what they are hoping.

They don’t expect anything to stick, it’s pure theater to try to make the now Republican-controlled house look bad for voting it down.

They had no interest when they controlled all three houses.

They don’t expect anything to stick, it’s pure theater to try to make the now Republican-controlled house look bad for voting it down.

They had no interest when they controlled all three houses.
this is why it might actually pass this session, things are pretty purple right now so it'll appear bi-partisan

Gun grabber washed up actress wants to know if NES has better ideas on how to solve 'the issue'.

View attachment 713376
There is no solution, just like their is no solution to our corrupt incompetent government…

You have more luck trying to blow out a forest fire, shaking your fist at a rain cloud…

There’s definitely measures that could be taken to help but nobody’s open to the idea of just locking everybody up or mass execution.. Letting people starve to death, so when they actually commit crimes, they’re doing it to feed themselves not to buy a new pair of pumas

There is no solution, just like their is no solution to our corrupt incompetent government…

You have more luck trying to blow out a forest fire, shaking your fist at a rain cloud…

There’s definitely measures that could be taken to help but nobody’s open to the idea of just locking everybody up or mass execution.. Letting people starve to death, so when they actually commit crimes, they’re doing it to feed themselves not to buy a new pair of pumas
How about my buddy's idea. You are allowed to start out with a little itty bitty pew pew. And if you can demonstrate the government can trust you, they'll let you buy a bigger one. But no AK. Only mass shooters would desire owning an AK. No one needs an AK to hunt deer.

asdf111.png

How about my buddy's idea. You are allowed to start out with a little itty bitty pew pew. And if you can demonstrate the government can trust you, they'll let you buy a bigger one. But no AK. Only mass shooters would desire owning an AK. No one needs an AK to hunt deer.

View attachment 713383
Take that shit back to europe where you have to ride a 10cc motorcycle for 15 years before upgrading to a 60cc.

Give every child an ar15 when theyre born

No way on earth that she submitted this legislation. She has bad Alzheimer’s and doesn’t know who she is meeting with.

Dianne Feinstein, the oldest member of the United States Senate, is struggling to recognize colleagues, follow policy discussions, and carry out the duties of her office, people close to the California Democrat told the San Francisco Chronicle Thursday. “It’s bad,” one Democratic senator told the paper, referring to Feinstein’s memory. “And it’s getting worse.”

According to lawmakers and former staffers cited in the report, Feinstein’s memory is “rapidly deteriorating.” The 88-year-old lawmaker has, at times, seemed to have difficulty recognizing longtime colleagues, recalling conversations and complicated policy, and “can no longer fulfill her job duties without her staff doing much of the work required to represent the nearly 40 million people of California,” according to the Chronicle. Some Democrats, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California and Alex Padilla, the junior senator from California, disputed the report, telling the paper that she is continuing to execute her responsibilities, calling suggestions about her mental acuity “unconscionable” and “ridiculous.”
Report: California Senator Dianne Feinstein's Memory is “Rapidly Deteriorating”
It think that was written 40 years ago

Gun grabber washed up actress wants to know if NES has better ideas on how to solve 'the issue'.

View attachment 713376

1674690282417.jpeg

First. Stop f***ing up the kids. Stop grooming them, stop pretending that they’re capable of making adult choices. Stop indoctrinating them to hate themselves their own country and their parents. Stop forcing them to take meds for every little tick just because it makes a teacher’s job more convenient. Stop brainwashing them into believing there’s anything normal about a 300 pound dude in a dress winning a beauty pageant.

Stop all this bullshit and then get back to me about how guns are the problem. And while you’re at it, go f@ck yourself and bless your heart.

First. Stop f***ing up the kids. Stop grooming them, stop pretending that they’re capable of making adult choices. Stop indoctrinating them to hate themselves their own country and their parents. Stop forcing them to take meds for every little tick just because it makes a teacher’s job more convenient. Stop brainwashing them into believing there’s anything normal about a 300 pound dude in a dress winning a beauty pageant.

Stop all this bullshit and then get back to me about how guns are the problem.
but... "education is a white, cisheteropatriarchal space" tho. How else would the kids get muh justice and equity?

but... "education is a white, cisheteropatriarchal space" tho. How else would the kids get muh justice and equity?
I think the biggest problem with this country is they’ve confused equality with diversity… I’m not really seeing how diversity is a positive thing for anybody… As far as equality, I think everybody should get a fair shake, but some people arent as equal as others, and it has nothing to do with race or creed, some people just don’t have the mental or physical capacity to be other peoples better.. Which is completely OK.

But they tell children that everybody has an equal opportunity. That is just an outright lie. It does nobody any good..shot for the stars… But that doesn’t mean you’re entitled to get there based on a couple checklists and pronouns

If not this one, then the next. Its a slow, persistent march for the globohomos. Maybe your kids wont bother to fight the next ban, or their kids. Their too busy listening to how to be trans from their teachers to learn about the revolution (which wont be taught in schools).

I try to be positive with states flipping to constitutional carry but time and shifting demographics are against us. History indicates the only way to stop the leftist march is war.

View attachment 713376
that is how - and i am dead serious:

jewish-settler-kids-guns.jpg

and now ask yourself why american government does not want that to be happening here.
and this too:
28277237_1843940238950838_98851531346928544_n.jpg

and now ask yourself why american government does not want that to be happening here.
and this too:

I agree with the point you're making, but remember that Israel is hardly an RKBA paradise. Far from. Settlers and soldiers are armed, yes, but Joe Average on the streets of Haifa has virtually no chance of legally carrying.

A bill was introduced to start changing that... yesterday.

This ban, If you read the actual bill, pretty much bans every firearm aside from black powder and the tube fed 22 rifle. Had to be written by a group of California snowflakes. However since she calls them out by name , all of my firearms shall identify as 22s.

and this too:
My favorite is this kid. War paint game face on, ready to frag some brown people given the first chance lol. Are settlers allowed to have 203s and fotay mike mikes?

w-israeli-boy-gunjpg-1423596590.jpg

Back
Top Bottom