• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen. Mark Warner Vows ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban, More Gun Control

In recent history,what gives you the idea gun owners will do anything like you suggested ? Unlike basement dwelling Antifa beta cucks,the vast majority of gun owners will do exactly nothing when it comes to resistence,much less armed resistence due to family and jobs.

How many guys would be willing to leave their wife and kids to fend for themselves after your local police department Bearcat crashes through the front door and 100 State Police in Multicam fill you full of 9mm holes from their taxpayer bought MP5 ?

I'm willing to bet a whole lot of money the vast majority lay down their weapons and submit.I dont think most people realize the scope and power of the .gov when it comes to squashing peasants..Look what happened in Boston after the marathon bombing.

The thing is they're not going to crash through the door. They will just wait. Look at CT as an example. Shitloads of people didn't turn thier shit in or register it. The state did nothing. No drama. Just new stupid laws, and attrition siphoning off gun owners etc, over time. The state is just fine with felons in waiting, attrition, etc. The gummint/institutional antis are generally not that dumb to go straight down that road again.... they're not going to intentionally cast themselves into a right wing/populist rendition of "The Producers: gun control edition" etc. They'd rather deal with "us" as one off ERPO / 209A / traffic stop nutbags, etc. or just wait until we die, and our kids or the next generation gets rid of our shit because guns are viewed as a "hazard" by them, etc because of indoctrination, etc. That kind of thing. That's literally the cheap way out for them, and its likely to be much more effective. Even CA with its black vans has basically confined their stuff to one offs; eg, people they can easily cast as some kind of criminal or danger to the public, etc. And since there's only a loose correlation, nobody has any idea when they will even show up.

Running around and collecting a ton of guns by force = they lose control of the public narrative quickly
Waiting people out picking off one offs = they get to maintain control of the public narrative indefinitely and slowly skew perception over time to the statist BS
way.

-Mike

No, I'm not going to start murdering peoples families.

But you'd be OK with uniformed agents of the state murdering your fellow Americans when they've committed no crime other than to own a semi-automatic rifle?

What's your "line in the sand" that would move you to action?

The thing is they're not going to crash through the door. ..

-Mike

Oh,I agree on that.

I am commenting about people saying they are going to be stacking bodies like cordwood if they start confiscating.If NES shoots are an example,60% of the people will be hitting dirt 50ft in front of the jack booted thugs while screaming tactical melon labia.:D

But you'd be OK with uniformed agents of the state murdering your fellow Americans when they've committed no crime other than to own a semi-automatic rifle?

What's your "line in the sand" that would move you to action?

Dude,you moved away from MA instead of staying in the fight.How could you possibly question somebodies line in the sand when your action was moving away instead of fighting ? In essence,you turned tail and ran away from the fight even though a shot was never fired or a drop of blood even spilled...Hell,if you were military during wartime, that's called desertion.

Dude,you moved away from MA instead of staying in the fight.How could you possibly question somebodies line in the sand when your action was moving away instead of fighting ? In essence,you turned tail and ran away from the fight.Hell,if you were military during wartime, that's called desertion.

lol, in the context of the MA-NH eternal pissing contest, this is a new powerfull word - "deserter"

I am commenting about people saying they are going to be stacking bodies like cordwood if they start confiscating.If NES shoots are an example,60% of the people will be hitting dirt 50ft in front of the jack booted thugs while screaming tactical melon labia.:D

True enough, but my point is more along the lines that most melon labia types, are going to be waiting a long time for absolutely nothing to
happen, unless .gov slips up and creates some other specific flashpoint situation that is likely to cause them serious problems. Even then, few
people will react directly. Most have too much to lose, when the perception is that conflict can easily be avoided.

These are monks, but might as well be two generations of gun owners....

nothing.jpg

Dude,you moved away from MA instead of staying in the fight.How could you possibly question somebodies line in the sand when your action was moving away instead of fighting ? In essence,you turned tail and ran away from the fight even though a shot was never fired or a drop of blood even spilled...Hell,if you were military during wartime, that's called desertion.

There are a lot of reasons I moved. Gun rights was on the list, but not even in the top five reasons.

Lol, well, depending on how you term it one mans desertion is another's tactical retreat/withdrawal. [laugh] RKBA stuff in MA is more like "being pricks to the machine because its fun" than it is real "fighting". Think more like being surrounded but surviving out of defiance. That is what being a gun owner in MA or CA, or (some other anti dump) is like. Much progress not likely, but there's a perverse sense of satisfaction in a sense by being a pain in the ass to these people. EG, like when Comm2A politely eviscerates some crappy town in court that won't follow the law, gives one a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing that some douche chief is about to stroke out because he can't keep abusing people in some small way anymore, etc.

That said, I wouldn't ever hold it against anyone for leaving this shithole though, for guns, voting, location, sociopolitical crap, weather or otherwise. Life's too short if stuff like that bothers one a lot. I basically can deal with it much better now than years ago, because I stopped giving a shit about what the state thinks about my guns or my beliefs. People with guns ask me about moving here etc. I always tell them. "Well, most of us think its a shithole for gun rights (and for the rights of non moonbats for that matter) and if you're the type to quiver about the laws and the laws keep you awake at night in cold sweats, then don't move here, all you'll do is whine and bray constantly and annoy the rest of us poor bastards, so please, stay out. On the other hand if you're not dumber than a box of rocks and aren't afraid of your own shadow, you'll probably get by just fine here if you choose to.

-Mike

Here is my plan when they come.

I have told my wife to leave me and take the kids and divorce me as a preventative measure. I will stand tall that day they come. I will be waiting for them. Waiting, with the knowledge that my life will never be the same. I won’t wait for my door to be knocked down, I will go out to meet them. I will meet them on my front lawn, in the sight if God with his goodwill and the goodwill of the founding fathers looking down at me.

There I will stand, barefoot and naked with a lobster stuffed up my ass. A sight that can never be forgotten, I promise you.

I will then proudly shout “Come and get me you lucky devils!”

There I will stand, barefoot and naked with a lobster stuffed up my ass. A sight that can never be forgotten, I promise you.
!”

giphy.gif

I’m honestly starting to think these new up and coming dem wannabe pols really couldn’t care less about guns at all. It’s a selling point for votes, simply to bring in money for their own pockets instead of getting a real job and blistering up their little girly hands, and they know it. Whoever can be the loudest or most severe (absurd?) moonbat gets the vote = gets the $.

Bonus points to slam POTUS (or Kav now) while doing it.

Professional liars. They don’t give a sh*t about who has what guns, but they will try to ban them all simply as a means of making themselves rich.

I’m honestly starting to think these new up and coming dem wannabe pols really couldn’t care less about guns at all. It’s a selling point for votes, simply to bring in money for their own pockets instead of getting a real job and blistering up their little girly hands, and they know it. Whoever can be the loudest or most severe (absurd?) moonbat gets the vote = gets the $.

The sad thing is that in the case of a lot of districts, if real research was done, it would show that politically speaking, being anti gun is often going to be a political loser of a position. Some of the pols have sucked for the "fake news" from shitberg, et al.

-Mike

Jeepers, they tried to take away our guns in 1776.
You would think these clowns would learn?[slap]

Now here it is over 200 years later.
With real time news and information 24/7!
A cell phone in everyone's hand for on the spot communication.

Let's see..there are over 80 million firearm owners now with over 300 million guns.

Our military has around 2 million soldiers.
Our law enforcement officers number 1 million.

I see that the military and police are outnumbered by around 80 to 1.

What could possibly go wrong this time?[iwojima]

Well he's on to something. Maura had a hissy fit about the shocking number of murders with AR15's in Massachusetts (average of zero per year for last two decades). She got lots of mileage out of that, as her audition for national office to the Democratic party.

At least NH guys are at the the MA border waiting to melon labia with us.

I had a buddy that swore that cantaloupe tasted like, um, wrong thread. Lol

barefoot and naked with a lobster stuffed up your ass" is a visual I can't even unthink, never mind unsee.

Claws first or tail first.

This guy is a loon. I, also, think this blue wave is less of a deal than they say. I think it’s 50/50 blue wave or red wave. That said, I’m doubling the political contributions I made 2 years ago. 8 senators and 12 Congressional races will see my support. Not one of them in MA. (I gave a chunk to Diehl a long time ago.)

Lol, well, depending on how you term it one mans desertion is another's tactical retreat/withdrawal. [laugh] RKBA stuff in MA is more like "being pricks to the machine because its fun" than it is real "fighting". Think more like being surrounded but surviving out of defiance. That is what being a gun owner in MA or CA, or (some other anti dump) is like. Much progress not likely, but there's a perverse sense of satisfaction in a sense by being a pain in the ass to these people. EG, like when Comm2A politely eviscerates some crappy town in court that won't follow the law, gives one a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing that some douche chief is about to stroke out because he can't keep abusing people in some small way anymore, etc.

That said, I wouldn't ever hold it against anyone for leaving this shithole though, for guns, voting, location, sociopolitical crap, weather or otherwise. Life's too short if stuff like that bothers one a lot. I basically can deal with it much better now than years ago, because I stopped giving a shit about what the state thinks about my guns or my beliefs. People with guns ask me about moving here etc. I always tell them. "Well, most of us think its a shithole for gun rights (and for the rights of non moonbats for that matter) and if you're the type to quiver about the laws and the laws keep you awake at night in cold sweats, then don't move here, all you'll do is whine and bray constantly and annoy the rest of us poor bastards, so please, stay out. On the other hand if you're not dumber than a box of rocks and aren't afraid of your own shadow, you'll probably get by just fine here if you choose to.

-Mike

I left CT for three reasons:
1 - just plain sick and tired of winter after forty years up here
2 - the economy, the taxes, and the bite out of my paycheck going to social engineering that I don't support.
3 - gun laws that do nothing to stop crime, but hinder my rights and activities

I love living in Georgia, (except in the summer - and in the summer I live in CT). I ride all year now now, and that's huge. I don't shovel snow, and I don't rake leaves. I have a palm tree in my back yard because I wanted one.

When I listen to Blumenthal now - I can say that "you don't represent me any more", I live in a state where my political beliefs are more or less held by the people who hold elected office, my representatives actually represent me in that respect. I don't have to worry about getting jammed up for BS firearm violations - because there aren't any. The economy's booming, and my money's going into my investments towards my retirement instead of into other people's pockets.

So, maybe that means I ran away. I don't think so - I think that my wife and I looked at our future here in CT and made a smart move. We'd intended to move south when we retired, we just did it a lot earlier.

No, I'm not going to start murdering peoples families.

As much as it may suck to think about , there is no such thing as a clean war.
The idea that you can fight one that way and win is a nice fairy tale.
The last war we definitively won involved firebombing and nuking entire cities .
Hundreds of thousands of women ,children and babies burned alive and irradiated to death.

The other side would burn your house to the ground , shoot anything tries to run out and then go out for a nice lunch.
The white hats only win in the movies.

As much as it may suck to think about , there is no such thing as a clean war.
The idea that you can fight one that way and win is a nice fairy tale.
The last war we definitively won involved firebombing and nuking entire cities .
Hundreds of thousands of women ,children and babies burned alive and irradiated to death.

The other side would burn your house to the ground , shoot anything tries to run out and then go out for a nice lunch.
The white hats only win in the movies.
It's funny, the left believes we will sit there whilst our friends and family get attacked. I'm here to tell you their kin are gonna suffer too. I suspect our side is better at it.

Lol I think this guy is about to make a serious political miscalculation...

-Mike

Serious Political Miscalculation seems like it might be the Democrat Party theme for the 2018 midterms and maybe even going forward into the 2020 election cycle.

I'm not seeing much indication they've found a cure for the SJW brain cancer they acquired by first supporting Obama for 8 years and then by doubling down and supporting Hillary in 2016.

I like this guy's take on what has happened to the Democrats, he thinks they party is going to split because the commie hardcores are going to drive out the more moderate people in the party:

When I see the Democrats continually doing stupid shit - I think back to when I told one of liberal co-workers back in 2008 that I hoped that Obama would get elected , because he'd lead to the destruction of the Democrat party and the implosion of liberalism in this country.

1517475337_207_20-emperor-palpatine-memes-thatll-make-fans-laugh.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom