• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Serial number engraving?

I'm looking to have a serial number engraved on a pistol. I'm located in MA on the RI line. Would anyone happen to know a place that could do it?

I'm looking to have a serial number engraved on a pistol. I'm located in MA on the RI line. Would anyone happen to know a place that could do it?
This other thread is from just last week. Matt

F the laws if they did. I'm usually Mary LawFollower, but these state laws that will violate FEDERAL laws are really getting me peeved.

Chapter 269, Section 11E. All firearms, rifles and shotguns of new manufacture, manufactured or delivered to any licensed dealer within the commonwealth shall bear serial numbers permanently inscribed on a visible metal area of said firearm, rifle or shotgun, and the manufacturer of said firearm, rifle or shotgun shall keep records of said serial numbers and the dealer, distributor or person to whom the firearm, rifle or shotgun was sold or delivered.

MTR in North Smithfield Can do it depending on your reason. RI passed some half assed law making you put a SN on 80 percents, but after the deadline nobody knows if you can make anything new and put a SN on it so he stopped doing the 80 percents, but if it's something else he can do it.

Back
Top Bottom