Service / carry pistols?

Holy shit this thread is like the Tour of Italy dish at Maggiano's.......cop bashing, .40 is gay, and limp wristing glock thread all in one.

Jesus....a few appetizers of titanium wallet and electric car sucking, and a dessert of cyclist bashing and this would be a full meal.

Holy shit this thread is like the Tour of Italy dish at Maggiano's.......cop bashing, .40 is gay, and limp wristing glock thread all in one.

Jesus....a few appetizers of titanium wallet and electric car sucking, and a dessert of cyclist bashing and this would be a full meal.
We at least tried. 😂

@Mark from MA we are still having appetizers, we have not even gotten to the main course yet.

I want an 88 magnum, it shoots thru schools

wait til we get to what oil brand or filter brand is best for your cars
Or a guy overanalyzing the oil used in a boring jeep motor like he was carving a huge battleship out of balsa wood or something

“Limp wristing” ha! I’ve seen some women at the range that looked like they’d almost shoot the roof after each shot..
no it’s the the problem here.

I found stovepipes a consistent issue. Enough for me to wonder about stock Glock as best scenario. I switched back to M9 and then Walther PDP.
“That can’t be my problem because I’m a man!”
🙄

View attachment 656252
@DrummerGunner: "Heeheehee Guyth I am going to intellechtuwally decstroy the chudcels republiKKKans on a gun forum and show my fellow redditors they are all cop hating, vetran hating SCKHIENCE DENYING wchite schuphremachichts by pretending I am a cop, firefighter, emt, veteran, sub-400lbs, etc and posting obviously inflammatory statements"

"Yes discord gf I'll send your weekley stipend in a few minutes"
When exposed:
BZJ4li.gif

Well, I lost interest in most of this thread, but +50 on the limp wristing explanation for numerous Glock malfunctions. It's like if you question somebody's grip, you're questioning their manhood or something. How to grip a typical semi-auto effectively for recoil control is something all men are supposed to know instinctively or something. For my part, as I tried to progress in my recoil management, I found lots of instruction that didn't compute, mainly "locking the wrist" on the support hand. I didn't understand what they meant, and my knowledge of grappling joint locks was more hindrance than help because I couldn't see a "lock" there. I see now why people call it "locking". You're just moving a joint as far as you can move it in a given direction, but ultimately it isn't the lock that stabilizes, rather the muscles holding the joint in a strong and stable position against its natural limit. But I digress... Anyway, this video changed everything for me:

Last edited:
Well, I lost interest in most of this thread, but +50 on the limp wristing explanation for numerous Glock malfunctions. It's like if you question somebody's grip, you're questioning their manhood or something. How to grip a typical semi-auto effectively for recoil control is something all men are supposed to know instinctively or something. For my part, as I tried to progress in my recoil management, I found lots of instruction that didn't compute, mainly "locking the wrist" on the support hand. I didn't understand what they meant, and my knowledge of grappling joint locks was more hindrance than help because I couldn't see a "lock" there. I see now why people call it "locking". You're just moving a joint as far as you can move it in a given direction, but ultimately it isn't the lock that stabilizes, rather the muscles holding the joint in a strong and stable position against it's natural limit. But I digress... Anyway, this video changed everything for me:

In PWS we used to test pistols in a Ransom Rest after building them. Guys would spaz out when they wouldn't cycle properly and though the build was crap. Took them out of the rest and tested by hand: GTG.

Back
Top Bottom