Setting up a Poll

I checked out the FAQ and it says that after you set up a new thread that there will be a check box that says "yes, i want to do a poll". Do you have to be a green member to set up a poll? I don't know how to do it and I would like to. I don't see any check boxes that reflect anything to do with a poll.

I am not to sure about needing to be green, someone else can chime in to confirm that portion of your question. You should go green anyway, its worth it and it supports the website.

To make a poll:

Start a new thread and in the second box marked 'Additional Options' near the bottom you will need to tick on the 'Yes, post a poll with this thread' option. Under that will be a second small box that will ask you how many poll options you want in the thread.

Hit submit and you will be taken to another page that will allow you to add the questions/answers to your poll. After you finish hit submit.

Thanks for the response. I don't have that option when creating a new thread. I check my settings and didn't notice anything there. All I have available to check is, "automatically parse links in text", and "disable smiles in text". Must have to be green which I plan on doing very soon. I enjoy this forum greatly.

Back
Top Bottom