Seven killed in Brazilian pool hall massacre after losers mocked

Brazilian pool hall massacre allegedly started after suspects lost 2 consecutive games​

I've never been to Brazil, but I would imagine their pool halls probably are adult places, probably beer on tap and do on.

Why was a 12yo kid there?

Brazil... Reminds me of this joke:

A girl breathily tells her blonde bff that she slept with two Brazilian men last night.

The blonde is gobsmacked and asked, "OMG! How many is a Brazilian?!"

I've never been to Brazil, but I would imagine their pool halls probably are adult places, probably beer on tap and do on.

Why was a 12yo kid there?

Brazil... Reminds me of this joke:

A girl breathily tells her blonde bff that she slept with two Brazilian men last night.

The blonde is gobsmacked and asked, "OMG! How many is a Brazilian?!"
Bada Boom......

Meh.....still lower stats than Chicago....

Week in Progress (2/19 – 2/25)
Shot & Killed: 8
Shot & Wounded: 13
Total Shot: 21
Total Homicides: 8

Meh.....still lower stats than Chicago....

Week in Progress (2/19 – 2/25)
Shot & Killed: 8
Shot & Wounded: 13
Total Shot: 21
Total Homicides: 8

Yeah but I would bet it's infinitely easier to make someone "disappear" down there than it is here. Those #s don't get counted well.

Guy coming from the pickup at11 o'clock in stripped shirt. Two shooters?
yes. you need to see the complete video on youtube. guy in blue shirt on the right is lining the people up.....shotgun comes from the pickup. he opens fire, then the blue shirt does also. Shotgun shoots two people in the back running down the sidewalk. Woman hiding behind table survives....has purse stolen

are you a member? sucks that site lets you watch like two videos before paywalling you. they seemed to have blocked all the major VPN IP lists too.
Actually, no, I can only watch like six videos and then I clear my cookies. Wait a day or two and I can go back and watch another six.😂

Back
Top Bottom