SF Man Shoots & Kills Knife Wielding Attacker In Self Defense, Charged With Gun Crimes

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
This guy was a security guard who had been shot twice before and felt compelled to carry a gun for his own protection, which proved to be a smart decision, because he's still alive. The DA agrees that it was self defense and didn't charge him with homicide, but he's facing charges for having the gun that saved his life.

SAN FRANCISCO - A man who shot and killed a passenger on a San Francisco subway commuter train will be charged with gun crimes but not homicide in what was "clearly" a case of self-defense after he was attacked with a knife, his attorney said Monday.

Javon Green, 26, will face charges of having a concealed weapon in a public place and having a loaded gun in a public place, both felonies that possibly could be reduced to misdemeanors, attorney Randy Knox told the San Francisco Chronicle.

I'd like to know more about the prior criminal history of Nesta Bowen, I'm sure this isn't his first violent crime.
I'm guessing he has a lengthy rap sheet, and the soft-on-crime DA's and judges keep tossing the charges and letting him back out on the streets.

Last edited:
just wondering if the s.f. police arm patches always have the lbgtq rainbow colored border or they had to just swap them out with the regular one to wear for pride month. i noticed officer winters wearing it in the photo in the article. was it a choice or were they forced to put it on.

Looks like a test case for overriding the gun charges. What arrogance and stupidity from these left wingers.

I used to argue with MA liberals who would say to me, you need to come to my aid when I'm about to get killed. I would cheerfully say if I you think I'm going to jail to save your a** your sadly mistaken. I'll be more than happy to whip out my smartphone and take your final picture before you die. In my mind this is why you don't come to anyone's aid. It's just not worth it.

A judge should laugh that DA into a coma then ban him from his courtroom.
if judge would be impartial - yes, but a SF judge will be on a same line with DA.
the goal is not your safety - the goal is a disarmament of the population.

Kate Steinle could not be reached for comment. The drug-dealing, multi-time deported illegal who shot her was punished with a huge check from the city for his troubles.

Javon Green, 26, will face charges of having a concealed weapon in a public place and having a loaded gun in a public place, both felonies
Possession of a weapon on public property is a crime? A felony?? Who's the victim??

Looks like a test case for overriding the gun charges. What arrogance and stupidity from these left wingers.

I used to argue with MA liberals who would say to me, you need to come to my aid when I'm about to get killed. I would cheerfully say if I you think I'm going to jail to save your a** your sadly mistaken. I'll be more than happy to whip out my smartphone and take your final picture before you die. In my mind this is why you don't come to anyone's aid. It's just not worth it.
If he couldn't be bothered to take measures to protect himself. Well, that is on him

just wondering if the s.f. police arm patches always have the lbgtq rainbow colored border or they had to just swap them out with the regular one to wear for pride month. i noticed officer winters wearing it in the photo in the article. was it a choice or were they forced to put it on.
Had to put something where the American flag used to be.

This is retarded. People are expected to eat a knife to the face and then worry if the psychopath who just stabbed you is emotionally and financially supported in the aftermath before they have the right to own and carry the means of self defense.

They really try to discourage people from self-help in San Francisco.

Well, YEAH! How can you stay employed unless you tell everyone they need you 100% of teh time to save you from teh evils of yourself and others?

why would anyone who has been shot twice would continue to live or work in SF.

How many seconds behind bars do you think the 2 previous dirtbags have spent in prison over those two incidents??? The O/U is 0. LOL

Agree it could be a case to take down some terrible laws. I think the DA will see that too and offer a plea to a lesser misdemeanor. The guy will probably take it because it’s a slap on the wrist and he can get on with his life. I doubt the DA wants to prosecute this.

That's not at all what they ruled. They specifically said that a state can require a permit to carry and that a state can define "sensitive" places where firearms can not be carried. Reading the concurring opinions as well as Justice Thomas' opinion of the Court to see what they actually said.

SCOTUS literally just ruled on a persons’ right to carry a firearm in public for self defense. They may find he was carrying without a permit, but those two felonies are now blatantly unconstitutional.

I wonder what will happen to this old timer. He called the cops and said he had them at gunpoint and it sounds like one of them decided to call his bluff.

Norwood has the LBTQXYZ rainbow border around theirs. What an embarrassment.

Norwood has the LBTQXYZ rainbow border around theirs. What an embarrassment.
What about the original alphabet mafia, the KKK. Shouldn't they be represented also? They are filled with less hate than these new groups. It's really gotten out of control.

Back
Top Bottom