• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SGM FISETTE - Phony War Hero and JROTC Instructor

cams

NES Member
B9F70FF1-ED79-4A59-ADE4-559BA616F6CD.jpeg 64A124B4-38EA-42B9-85CA-28800E4D2DE6.png 0C6C57B8-6A95-485B-B580-BC7E9CBECC74.png 03A112D4-7B1F-4E51-A842-64DE1205DC6D.png A87560D4-842B-43D3-8027-597CD87AC3C0.png 80EC897D-1F58-4B11-88F6-7803DF52FBE8.jpeg 64A124B4-38EA-42B9-85CA-28800E4D2DE6.png 0C6C57B8-6A95-485B-B580-BC7E9CBECC74.png 03A112D4-7B1F-4E51-A842-64DE1205DC6D.png A87560D4-842B-43D3-8027-597CD87AC3C0.png 80EC897D-1F58-4B11-88F6-7803DF52FBE8.jpeg 31E121EE-8959-4D17-9FB9-A8EC30B15F56.jpeg B3ED8435-77E4-4D83-ADD8-287CEACEE4F1.jpeg 696B13C3-F1AD-487A-A2AD-035ABC99183F.jpeg 0774D7FA-F1F7-4BEF-AB79-E21D949A3C20.jpeg E75ECA88-E2BD-4114-B6AF-CBB14A643BFA.jpeg 96C3C0AC-6145-4BCC-8F79-77874997AD39.jpeg 0D295789-ADEC-40DC-A054-9575908F45C9.jpeg 68C1934E-1286-42B1-BFCE-2BFB569DFC78.jpeg A81B35D2-DB67-4699-A129-C9DFF7855066.jpeg 0078F0E0-7621-4447-B4FB-292FCA91E5F5.jpeg

*** 03 MAY 18 This turd is done.

The original post I put up was in reference to a man claiming to be US Army SGM (Ret), JROTC Instructor and Veteran of Grenada, Panama, DS, OEF and OIF.

He has been walking around daily in full military uniforms and actually presenting himself at .mil events, receiving gifts for his alleged service, false awards, fake background, and has indeed been at least around if not actually instructing young people and all based on his lies and fantasies.

His claims:

Achieved the rank of SGM - false
Grenada combat jump - false
Panama combat jump - false
Master Parachutist Wings with Combat Jump Star - false
Never even attended BAC (Basic Airborne Course)
Service in the 2d Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment - false
Ranger Right Shoulder Scroll - false
82nd Airborne right shoulder combat patch - false
173rd Airborne right shoulder combat patch - false
Ranger Tab - false
Bronze Star Medal w/V Device for Valor x 2 - false
OIF and OEF Service Ribbons - false
Combat Infantry Badge w/ Second Campaign Star - false
French Parachutist Wings - false

Numerous other ribbons and awards - all false.

This a**h*** was actually only a PFC with the 588th Maint Batt as a mechanic from 1978-1982 and was given a general discharge for drug and alcohol abuse.

Since then he has racked up approx 10 OUI’s, and has been convicted of felony crimes in several different states, serving prison terms also in several states. To put it mildly he is a career criminal and con artist.

His lies and falsified documents even allowed him to get past BAA (marathon) security screening and be vetted to work in their medical tents at the finish line.

His arrogance finally got the better of him and he was caught on surveillance camera in his fake uniform assaulting an elderly male and throwing him to the ground. This elderly male was actually a 68 yr old Vietnam Veteran.

Well PFC Fisette, the piper is calling and he wants his f***ing money. Time to pay up.

He was taken into custody this past Monday for assault and battery on a person over 65 and Stolen Valor Act laws.

Last edited:
Is he claiming to be ROTC or JROTC?

Doesn’t hold water either way; States don’t have J/ROTC chains of command. No such thing as a “State CSM.”

JROTC is staffed by retirees. If he was a retiree who happened to be a CSM and who also worked at a high school as an instructor... but he still wouldn’t be wearing ROTC “brass.”

I suspect you’ll get nowhere.

JROTC instructors are military retirees hired by the schools as classroom teachers. They supplement their retirement to the tune of the district pay scale, the salary paid partly by the school and partly by DOD. They’re district employees; I’d be shocked if there were any kind of central register or database anywhere, and definitely not an up-to-date one. They’re not formally “assigned” by anybody. And once a JROTC instructor, always a JROTC instructor as far as the DOD is concerned.

ROTC instructors are either active-duty soldiers or they’re full-time ARNG augmentees. They’re assigned; their 201 file would have those orders, but if you’ve got enough pull to get your hands on some rando ROTC instructor’s current 201 file, you don’t need my help.

ROTC and JROTC have absolutely nothing to do with each other, administratively. Two different universes.

Big changes on this today. Lot of new information was received. I hope to be able to share more in a couple of days.

Last edited:
I’ve been working on vetting each claim this turd had made and it took a few years, because he disappeared into Federal Prison for a while so I let it go.

He got out recently and picked up his BS right where he left off, and so did we, again looking into his claims.

SGM FISETTE POSER TURD how’s your new bracelets fit?

2F2B6868-8A25-4751-A332-9370B5583A96.jpeg 4807026C-D05F-4F38-98C1-D0600D2F3293.jpeg

Nice.

Yeah, he wasn’t claiming JROTC. Thats an ROTC shoulder patch. And no, they don’t hire retirees.

Nice.

Yeah, he wasn’t claiming JROTC. Thats an ROTC shoulder patch. And no, they don’t hire retirees.

One of the pics up top I posted shows him wearing an embroidered JROTC shirt with name, rank and school on left chest.

Regardless, he’s full of all kinds of f*ckery and it finally caught up to him.

Yeah. Some of the other pics show him with JROTC stuff.

Good for you. It annoys me that more vets don’t call these guys out sooner because a lot of vets don’t know their own 670-1, either.

Agreed. I think a lot of guys generally only know 670-1 in regards to their own uniform, personal awards and the standards that are (or aren’t) set by that particular leadership.

What a POS.... I mean I'm not even that up on the system... but just seeing Greneda and OIF/OEF in the same profile... Lifers like that are rare as hell to
begin with, that alone would set off alarm bells.

-Mike

Wow......career criminal and con artist to the max. Picton called it out wondering why more vets don't see through such BS. The good thing is his house of cards has come tumbling down in big fashion. Fantastic work CAMS. He does look good in the bracelets!!

Agreed. I think a lot of guys generally only know 670-1 in regards to their own uniform, personal awards and the standards that are (or aren’t) set by that particular leadership.

Yes. It’s always been weird to me. Maybe I’ve just got an “eye” for these things, but incorrect uniforms jump out at me like a fire on a hilltop. I’m just not up on all of the changes since I got out.

Yes. It’s always been weird to me. Maybe I’ve just got an “eye” for these things, but incorrect uniforms jump out at me like a fire on a hilltop. I’m just not up on all of the changes since I got out.

I’m not either, it’s been a long time for me and I do try to live by the “trust but verify” rule, especially when he’s claiming things that would make him almost legendary in such a small community.

Just took some time to do all the legwork and make some confirmed checks.

And the fact that when I stopped him the first time down in Copley Sq to ask about his uniform he was wearing ACU’s with a multi-cam Ranger Scroll on the sleeve that looked like an EBay type patch. Too easy. I invited him to come with me one night and meet some local guys from Regiment for steak, beer and lies and he got panicky real quick and wanted nothing to do with that. All red flags.

And the fact that when I stopped him the first time down in Copley Sq to ask about his uniform he was wearing ACU’s with a multi-cam Ranger Scroll on the sleeve that looked like an EBay type patch. Too easy. I invited him to come with me one night and meet some local guys from Regiment for steak, beer and lies and he got panicky real quick and wanted nothing to do with that. All red flags.

He was afraid someone was going to ask him what the color of the boathouse at Ft. Benning was.... [rofl]

-Mike

I'd like to think that no self respecting warfighter especially someone claiming a tab would let themselves look like this fat tub o goo.. Outstanding work cams. Send it to the other stolen valor sites so they know about him as well. They always go back for seconds. Dude deserves internet fame for life.

View attachment 232396 View attachment 232388 View attachment 232389 View attachment 232390 View attachment 232391 View attachment 232392 View attachment 232388 View attachment 232389 View attachment 232390 View attachment 232391 View attachment 232392 View attachment 232376 View attachment 232377 View attachment 232378 View attachment 232379 View attachment 232380 View attachment 232381 View attachment 232382 View attachment 232383 View attachment 232384 View attachment 232385

*** 03 MAY 18 This turd is done.

The original post I put up was in reference to a man claiming to be US Army SGM (Ret), JROTC Instructor and Veteran of Grenada, Panama, DS, OEF and OIF.

He has been walking around daily in full military uniforms and actually presenting himself at .mil events, receiving gifts for his alleged service, false awards, fake background, and has indeed been at least around if not actually instructing young people and all based on his lies and fantasies.

His claims:

Achieved the rank of SGM - false
Grenada combat jump - false
Panama combat jump - false
Master Parachutist Wings with Combat Jump Star - false
Never even attended BAC (Basic Airborne Course)
Service in the 2d Ranger Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment - false
Ranger Right Shoulder Scroll - false
82nd Airborne right shoulder combat patch - false
173rd Airborne right shoulder combat patch - false
Ranger Tab - false
Bronze Star Medal w/V Device for Valor x 2 - false
OIF and OEF Service Ribbons - false
Combat Infantry Badge w/ Second Campaign Star - false
French Parachutist Wings - false

Numerous other ribbons and awards - all false.

This a**h*** was actually only a PFC with the 588th Maint Batt as a mechanic from 1978-1982 and was given a general discharge for drug and alcohol abuse.

Since then he has racked up approx 10 OUI’s, and has been convicted of felony crimes in several different states, serving prison terms also in several states. To put it mildly he is a career criminal and con artist.

His lies and falsified documents even allowed him to get past BAA (marathon) security screening and be vetted to work in their medical tents at the finish line.

His arrogance finally got the better of him and he was caught on surveillance camera in his fake uniform assaulting an elderly male and throwing him to the ground. This elderly male was actually a 68 yr old Vietnam Veteran.

Well PFC Fisette, the piper is calling and he wants his f***ing money. Time to pay up.

He was taken into custody this past Monday for assault and battery on a person over 65 and Stolen Valor Act laws.
by the looks of that fat gut, the only service he's seen is the food service

Apparently liked Boy Scouts as well....hope he gets a long R&R in Billerica
if anyone ever hung around the defunct gun room is shrewsbury mass there was plenty of tall conquering hero tales; if you added it up some of these guys had 150 years of military background

You know, if you're going to steal valor, you may as well steal all of it, right?

iu

These clowns still surprise me. Both because they HAVE to know they're going to get busted in short order, especially since they seem to always go all in (Navy Seal Ranger Space Shuttle Door Gunner Paratroopers) - and because so many of them actually did have legitimate service. Why lie about otherwise honorable service*?

* - With the obvious exception of enlisted evaluations, of course. I don't know any mid to senior enlisted worth their while whose eval write-ups don't make Bill Clinton look like a rookie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom