• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shadow Series Foundation - Any First Hand Experience?

Have moved a bunch of pistols out of the safe that I have never and will never shoot in favor of some utility and some nicer metals guns for fun.

The metals guns are nice 1911s and revolvers the utility are 9mm and .380 Glocks. I started adding optics to my Glocks (43x and 48) and have decided I’d like something will a bigger grip for range work (move and shoot drills, carbine and pistol drills, etc)

Local store had some Shadow Systems in stock in the MR920 size. Of interest was a MR920 Foundation with an optic cut for less than $560. Seems like a no brainer given the optic cut but I have no actual experience with Shadow Systems.

Do these things run like a Glock? I don’t give a shit about how they look, just want the optic cut at a good price and not have to put grip tape on a new gun because of “perfection”

Shadow Systems is number one in optic cuts as they do not require plates for most of the popular patterns. Spacers allow for a wide range of different sizes. They have experienced huge growth over the past few years so you’ll hear complaints of their CS. They’re still better than most of the large manufacturers.

Shoots like a Glock. More ergonomic but lighter. Personally I’d say make sure you look at foundation vs combat vs elite and then decide.

Good luck OP.

Back
Top Bottom