• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

She hot but shes not THAT hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.100percentfedup.com/409-charlize-theron-convinces-sean-penn-to-give-up-his-guns

[h=2]Charlize Theron Convinces Sean Penn To Give Up His Guns[/h] Published: Wednesday, 15 January 2014 22:46Apparently the love of a good woman is enough get a man to stop practicing his Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
charlize_sean_gun_control.jpg
It seems Sean Penn and Charlize Theron are an item. Sean is a gun guy and Charlize is decidedly anti-gun. Opposites attract, but they don’t stay together very long unless one of them bends to please the other.Eonline.comis reporting that Penn is so in love that he has given up his gun collection.

Penn has stated that Theron, “changed his mind about owning the deadly weapons.” In addition, he said how, “…liberating of bullshit and ugliness it would be [to] not only get rid of the guns I have in the continental United States but also to destroy them.”
That’s right, not only is the actor laying down his arms, but also he plans to have them completely destroyed because, as he says, they are, “cowardly killing machines.” In all, 65 firearms will meet their fate due to Penn’s stunning change of heart.
Wow, just wow. Charlize Theron must be a dynamo in the sack to make someone abandon his core belief in the 2nd Amendment. As stunning as that seems, there’s much, much more to this story.
Charlize Theron is so rabidly anti-gun because of something that happened to her as a child. It turns out her dad was a major-league ******* and during a drunken rage, tried to kill her with a shotgun. Theron’s mother saved the day by shooting and killing her father. Yeah, Charlize is alive today because a gun saved her life, but she despises them. She also hates oxygen, food, water, and sunshine.
But wait, there’s even more to the story. Sean Penn’s guns will be melted down and turned into a sculpture by artist Jeff Koons. That yet-to-be produced piece of art went to auction earlier this week and sold for $1.4 million. And just who would pay that kind of money for something that will almost certainly be an ugly glob of molten steel? CIA asset and CNN mouthpiece Anderson Cooper.
Even funnier is the fact that Cooper won the auction from fellow CNN pain-in-the-ass Piers Morgan, who bid $1.3 million. The first thing that stuck me was, how does the host of a low-rent unwatched cable news show have over a million dollars to spend on “art?” Gun-hating Morgan must be so against the 2nd Amendment that he was willing to go into hock to own such an important piece of anti-gun propaganda art.
The other thing about this story that has me puzzled is how Sean Penn was able to own guns in the first place. Not only did he serve 60 days in prison for assaulting a photographer, he was also charged with felony domestic assault for beating the crap out of his then wife Madonna. Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t felonies and domestic abuse charges keep a person from being able to own a firearm? I guess the rich and famous have a different set of rules than average people.
The ultimate irony here is that the gun sculpture was sold at action to help support Sean Penn’s Haiti relief charity. Haiti has some very restrictive gun laws and the citizens are left defenseless against roving gangs that terrorize the country. The corrupt government is ineffective in protecting its people. Maybe Penn should have given his guns to the Haitian people so they wouldn’t get robbed raped and killed so much.
http://downtrend.com/71superb/charlize-theron-convinces-sean-penn-to-give-up-his-guns/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom