• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

She said she wanted a pet for v day.

And lo and behold. The chimney gods provide.

Getting ready to toddle off to bed. Hear a strange noise in the chimney. Make a quick, 2 glasses of v day wine decision to "I wonder that is clogging the blocked off chinmey." Well. Furry little reprobate led us on a 90minute tour of every hiding space in our house that it could lead us to.
Big blanket and get the duck out of our house. And tell your god damned friends the same damn thing. And no. I'm in Belmont. So no 40mm thermite options were available.

It's late. I just ran around and found every dust bunny that ever came into existence. Every piece of furniture in my house is upended. Perhaps this belongs in a rant slash off topic section. Apologies.

And lo and behold. The chimney gods provide.

Getting ready to toddle off to bed. Hear a strange noise in the chimney. Make a quick, 2 glasses of v day wine decision to "I wonder that is clogging the blocked off chinmey." Well. Furry little reprobate led us on a 90minute tour of every hiding space in our house that it could lead us to.
Big blanket and get the duck out of our house
. And tell your god damned friends the same damn thing. And no. I'm in Belmont. So no 40mm thermite options were available.

Since when do ducks have fur ???

Headscratch.gif

Are you sure you only had two glasses of wine ???

Squirrel?

Please tell us you threw yourself between your wife and the monster and strangled it with an extension cord or something.

I thought you were going to say you got her crabs, but that is where my tasteless sense of humor heads for VD pet jokes.

What's the difference between a duck?

We once had a female Wood Duck in our chimney. Had to take apart a full 55 gallon fish tank on the hearth inorder to get at it. Opened the front door, removed the flue and out flies the Woodie. It went right out the door. I went up on the roof that very day and duck proofed the chimney.

Back
Top Bottom