• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shell Casings Found in Bathroom at High School in Danvers

Buck F

NES Member
Sorry if this is a dupe, I did a search:

Shell Casings Found in Bathroom at High School in Danvers

"Thirteen empty shell casings were found at a high school in Danvers, Massachusetts, school officials announced in an email sent to parents Wednesday night.

The shell casings were found in the boys' restroom adjacent to the concession stand in the stadium area at Essex Technical High School, according to Principal Brad Morgan."

A good reason to always pick up your brass, with your prints on them.

Brass rats out sick? Or was it fortay? Nobody got time to pick up da fortay.

Its pronounced fo'tay.

Gonna have to see what forensics says on this, there could be bullets, primers, powder, and a reloading press stashed around the school by a wannabe shooter who doesnt want to run out of rounds. [rolleyes]

Clearly we are going to have to sweep the whole school for safety.

Also: aren't the kiddos on vacation?

607b46b77156.gif

There should be a statewide shell casing seeding day. Seed every street corner, every school yard, every posted "no firearms" premises, every bus stop, public bathroom, library, waiting room, donut shop, etc.

Preferable brass to be used is police range pickups fired from police issued handguns and rifles.

Watch the libtards go more insane.....if that's even possible.

I’m encouraged by the coverage: the media keeps on asking locals and parents how freaked out they are, but the locals are all, “No big deal. There’s a shooting range right nearby, and a lot of kids here are farm kids anyway.”

I’m not surprised the locals are saying that; I’m surprised they’re airing it.

There should be a statewide shell casing seeding day. Seed every street corner, every school yard, every posted "no firearms" premises, every bus stop, public bathroom, library, waiting room, donut shop, etc.

Preferable brass to be used is police range pickups fired from police issued handguns and rifles.

Watch the libtards go more insane.....if that's even possible.

I've often said if stoners had half a brain after smokin'da'wanna, they'd take a s-ton of seeds and seed just about every side of the road in the country.

Yes, I know you need to "properly cultivate" the Mary Wanna to get good bud, but wild would be FREE with NO work for stoners. They could get it to grow up and down the South for sure.

Nope. No one's ever bothered. LOL

I've often said if stoners had half a brain after smokin'da'wanna, they'd take a s-ton of seeds and seed just about every side of the road in the country.

Yes, I know you need to "properly cultivate" the Mary Wanna to get good bud, but wild would be FREE with NO work for stoners. They could get it to grow up and down the South for sure.

Nope. No one's ever bothered. LOL
the problem is the deer,bunnies,ground hogs and other critters love the young plants. I remember driving to MS as a kid with my dad and seeing random pot plants (for hemp) along the roads and fence lines. I forget what state but I do remember a sign somewhere stating the "wild" lot plants where grown for hemp and are illegal if you pick it. Somewhere between SC and MS?
I have seen small patches of weed here and there in my life.
A few where near run offs where the pot heads would hang out after work and smoke and roll joints tossing seeds down eventually washing down to the run off.
bugs also love the weed.

Back
Top Bottom