Shelter in place, kid brought a butter knife to school

Varmint

NES Member
We get a letter from the school today informing us that Peabody police were called to school because a kid brought a butter knife to school "with a partially serated blade" - that's in case the butter is old I think.

The letter said fortunately there were no injuries. I assume they mean to butter?

First they came for the butterknives, and I did not speak out because I was not a butterknife

Then they came for the sporks and I did not speak out because I was not a spork

Then they came for the chopsticks and I did not speak out because those goddamned things will stab you in the back first chance they get

When I was in high school some moron brought a handgun to school to show it off. The auto mechanics teacher took it away from him. SWAT team was not called.

umm dinner knife in semi / partial serrated and usually quite dull, butter knife is blunt, and a steak knife is sharp

Was it a full- semi-automatic butter knife or equipped with a butter-bump stock?

Poor kid may be denied his LTC in 15 years from now based upon “suitability” since he clearly demonstrated poor judgment in wanting to butter bread.

Laugh they ban scissors in schools and workplaces in England. Wait till democrats push it here.

ZXfnUrP_d.jpg

We get a letter from the school today informing us that Peabody police were called to school because a kid brought a butter knife to school "with a partially serated blade" - that's in case the butter is old I think.

The letter said fortunately there were no injuries. I assume they mean to butter?
I hope you tell those idiots, they are idiots. Tell them they should ban pencils etc..

I hope teacher returned it to him at the end of the day?

My school used to do that with knives once in a while.
I think the kid's father was on the police force, so of course nothing serious happened to him (this was 1978 btw). You'd hope he got a beating or something.

Laugh they ban scissors in schools and workplaces in England. Wait till democrats push it here.

Part of the slow incrementalism to change your perception about what is dangerous, so in the end you will willingly give up your "dangerous" firearms.

If they were serious about saving lives, they would be using Hillary Clinton's picture at the poison control center to induce vomiting. It's for the children you know.

In middle school I traded a kid a set of throwing knives for a switch blade. In the hallway, in plain sight. Nobody got hurt.

When he was in 3rd grade, my son was suspended and threatened with arrest because he brought a harmless pumpkin carving knife to school and was playing and "brandishing" it. A kid supposedly got scared [bs2], and the parents freaked, and the spineless worm of a principal took action.

When I was in high school in the late 70s, the chemistry teacher had a closet full of Remington bolt action .22s for our rifle team, of which I was a member, albeit low scoring.

PS Administrators generally suck ass, along with most psychologists, social workers, therapists, and people whose last names end with PhD. If you have a PhD, great, but it's not on your birth certificate so get over yourself. MD-big difference, they save lives.

First they came for the butterknives, and I did not speak out because I was not a butterknife lactose-intolerant
FTFY.
Then they came for the sporks and I did not speak out because I was not a spork an astronaut
c96a5046c4a03ded37bb122f11227a7a.jpg

untitled1.jpg
tumblr_lhfgn4RvJO1qe0eclo1_r2_500.gif
Then they came for the chopsticks and I did not speak out because those goddamned things will stab you in the back first chance they get
Only the Japanese laquered ones.
The Chinese ones are pretty blunt.
Kerrygold Irish butter is the way to go.
Grace, is that you?
Signed,
BigFan978.
I work in 4 schools. Had a 2nd grader tear a toilet off the flange. Those kids can go psycho.
I blame the Immediate Past First Lady's cafeteria menu.
He just wanted to butter up his teacher.
Keep that filthy stuff in the MEGA THREAD.
(Damn, now I've gotta go read it).
Butter. In the shape of a knife.

ETA: Never bring butter in the shape of a knife to a poptart in the shape of a gun fight.
Work some bacon into that recipe,
and you've just invented the next killer snack for the Texas State Fair.

When I was in high school some moron brought a handgun to school to show it off. The auto mechanics teacher took it away from him. SWAT team was not called.

When I was in trade school we brought our guns to school so we could shoot rats at the dump afterwards. Nobody cared.

Back
Top Bottom