Shied 9mm magazine

I use a Speed loader in Shield and Full size 9mm, much easier on the fingers, for last round, suggest you invest in one. Mine came with full size 9mm in Range kit, worth the extra $$. 10 th round in full size needs a little extra push.

Had the exact same problem with my Shield mag. I carried it with 6 rounds for about 2 weeks. Then the spring loosened up and I crammed number 7 in. Getting the mag in the pistol was a little difficult for awhile, but everything is nice and worn in now. I've had my 9mm Shield for 4 months now.

if they're anything like the M&P mags, you've gotta snip the "legs" off of the bottoms of the followers. i've had to with every single M&P magazine I own.

Bought my shield this morning first two mags felt difficult putting the last 2 rounds in was a bitch, but after that felt easy as pie.
Also I felt retarded I'm not used to shooting something so small my grip was all over the place because i kept hitting the mag release [thinking]

Any one else having issues putting more than 6 rounds in the S&W Shield 7 round magazine?

While I do use the Amazon.com: Butler Creek 9mm-.45 Caliber LULA Universal Pistol Loader and Unloader: Sports & Outdoors to load the bullets in the mag and the last one is tight, I did notice a problem at the range with my 7 round mag. After loading the mag with 7 rounds, I can't get the mag into the gun, unless I really REALLY put a lot of pressure into pushing it in. If I take out the 7th bullet and just have 6 rounds in the mag, it loads very nicely into the gun. The 8 round mag does not do this at all.

I'm going to be having Lou at Custom 1911-Glock- M&P's do a trigger job very soon, so I'll just have him look it over then.

Going to have to get one of these. I am covered in sweat with bloody fingers... That last round just doesn't want to go in.

Back
Top Bottom