• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shit hitting the fan

Yeah....and can picture this scenario......if they did give them mainland control.

Free states will not let them get control and quickly put in laws to overturn any fed excrement.

Fairy states will give them full control, let them be the patsy's and try and take your guns.

and what happens after that........
Key word is “Try”

F’k them

that's how it should work, but would congress do anything if Xiden usurped their authority and signed us up anyhow? Like Barack Hussein didn't have the power to grant amnesty to illegals, until he just did it. The sh*ts in congress and the house have had how long now to rectify this situation? And they do what? Watch while baby formula is sent to illegal scum?

That wasn't a treaty...

This is as clear as it gets, constitutionally. All treaties require ratification by the legislature. There are plenty of treaties we've signed but not ratified, much to the annoyance of the rest of the planet... and the weakening of the current president.

They get around these things sometimes by calling them something else, though. Like "pacts."

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination stations at gunpoint?

If I used those websites as a viable source of info and believed it all, I would be found dressed as Peter Pan hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day.
FIFY

I call dibs on Meat Helmet
All we need is purple helmet and we almost have a battalion

Don't forget Dark Helmet!

proxy-image

Back
Top Bottom