• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shit hitting the fan

So hes not actually sure this time?

OP throws a lot of sh*t at fans.

SmartSelect_20220521-120704_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Kuhner had this guy on yesterday and they went into detail about this and how if signed would basically give the WHO unlimited power to call anything, including guns, a health crisis and impose their will on us. I dont know anything about this guy but I'll leave this here.
Shit. I missed it.

Still no. Get off my porch.

Is this just a slick way of setting up a plausible scenario just in case, someday, you are found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day?
Maybe he's just burying a time capsule to burnish his reputation after his demise.

If he's not found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day,
through contraposition we can conclude that
he didn't use those websites as a viable source of info.

A form of post-mortem virtue signalling.

What caliber for blue helmets? Jack.
Now there's some Megathread grist right there...

Have you seen how many got vaccinated when they were threatened?

Add some Gulag time to that threat and you will see how people comply.

Edit: I still think this pant sh*tter U.N thread is g@yer than guns.
Only sheep and mask breathers complied with that. Say we gotta give up our guns and nobody who has one will listen.

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination stations at gunpoint?

If I used those websites as a viable source of info and believed it all, I would be found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day.
Breitbart is as ridiculous as Info Wars nowadays.

View attachment 618352

Flip-floperators gather at the rally point

1653160241857.png

This picture MAY be of Luigi Li; I'm not certain.

I was talking to my local match director last week and Luigi came up in conversation, (google him if you haven't heard of him - he's a Walther sponsored IDPA shooter). I've shot with him a couple of times - and he's just a phenomal shooter and all around nice guy.

Anyhow - Mark said that Luigi forgot his holster for a match, used a flipflop for a holster - and won the match.

556 was specifically designed to penetrate a helmet at 'some' distance beyond 100 yards. So, we're good. I also have a couple penetrator round in case lots, pretty sure those would do a number on the helmet and anything inside it.
The round was designed a long time ago. Ive never heard of it being designed for helmet penetration. That said, if it was, the helmets that were around when 5.56x45 was designed were a joke compared to modern body armor systems.

So lets just say this paranoid schizo shit happens... Do you actually think there will be blue helmets manning pill and vaccination stations at gunpoint?

If I used those websites as a viable source of info and believed it all, I would be found hanging in a closet dead of autoerotic asphyxiation one day.
Wait, you can die from that? Asking for a friend.

I don’t think anyone is afraid of the UN it’s the thought behind the government potentially giving them any control in mainland USA.

That is a scary thought
Yeah....and can picture this scenario......if they did give them mainland control.

Free states will not let them get control and quickly put in laws to overturn any fed excrement.

Fairy states will give them full control, let them be the patsy's and try and take your guns.

and what happens after that........

Treaties require a 2/3 vote in Congress to pass. This will never see the light of day thankfully.

that's how it should work, but would congress do anything if Xiden usurped their authority and signed us up anyhow? Like Barack Hussein didn't have the power to grant amnesty to illegals, until he just did it. The sh*ts in congress and the house have had how long now to rectify this situation? And they do what? Watch while baby formula is sent to illegal scum?

Back
Top Bottom