• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shit is sure hitting the fan

[FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]"the NYPD is digging in, as the above New York Daily News image suggests." And just how exactly does the image suggest that?!?! Your news source is Alex Jones? Are you kidding? The guys entire stick is based around fear and conspiracy theories, so of course he's going to perpetuate any inkling of a story that suggests anarchy...[/FONT]

Yes people should trust the police. But that trust has been betrayed so many times recently that it's hard to keep our trust.

I blame the media. How many times does the positive things cops do every day make the television and paper? Nobody is perfect, no profession is perfect, but the trash hungry media has ruined whatever trust is left in this world over the last 20 - 30 years by showing and reporting on questionable situations instead of just reporting the facts like they should.

I blame the media. How many times does the positive things cops do every day make the television and paper? Nobody is perfect, no profession is perfect, but the trash hungry media has ruined whatever trust is left in this world over the last 20 - 30 years by showing and reporting on questionable situations instead of just reporting the facts like they should.

This they do the same with guns.

Please WEAR your VESTS and carry your firearm off-duty along with additional magazines,” Mullins said in an alert. “Your priority is to go home at the end of your tour!”

but not the average Joe, for average Joe just blow your whistle

I wonder what would happen if this Friday 35k NYC cops came down with blue fever and just didn't show up for work??? I do feel bad for the honest working stiffs in that crap hole of a city, but we have been saying for years get out while you can.
I say blow the bridges, flood the tunnels and let fate figure out NYC.

Jason.

I wonder what would happen if this Friday 35k NYC cops came down with blue fever and just didn't show up for work??? I do feel bad for the honest working stiffs in that crap hole of a city, but we have been saying for years get out while you can.
I say blow the bridges, flood the tunnels and let fate figure out NYC.

Jason.

image.jpg

but not the average Joe, for average Joe just blow your whistle
Please WEAR your VESTS and carry your firearm off-duty along with additional magazines,” Mullins said in an alert. “Your priority is to go home at the end of your tour!”
<br />
<br />

"...end of your tour" ? Is "tour" really what they say when they mean "shift"?
Have they been deployed?

After reading that LoD deaths were at a near all time low, combined with info
about the Pentagon further arming community police forces, I just don't understand why we allow a standing army, who increasingly view us as the enemy, to be among us

They like talking all military and stuff
<br />
<br />

"...end of your tour" ? Is "tour" really what they say when they mean "shift"?
Have they been deployed?

After reading that LoD deaths were at a near all time low, combined with info
about the Pentagon further arming community police forces, I just don't understand why we allow a standing army, who increasingly view us as the enemy, to be among us

They have good reason to be afraid. They've betrayed the people they are supposed to protect.

NYPD as a whole is the worst of the worst......from abner louima to raiding the same house dozens of times looking for someone who hasnt lived in the location for a decade to stop and frisk.......nypd have not built much good will with new yorkers while protecting and serving the shit out of them.....not a lot of sympathy for them

Reap what you sow.
Not sure if you made a typo there, or you meant to type sow...

He meant sow.

Galatians 6:7 said:
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man sows, that shall he also reap. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. Be not deceived: God is not mocked; for whatever a man shall sow, that also shall he reap.

Unless you mean a play on sow=pig.

However, most police are male, so it would be either boar or barrow.

yes lets praise every cop who manages to arrest someone without killing them

Sure makes you want to visit NYC during the holidays, doesn't it? I refuse to go there for oh so many reasons. My wife, her mom, and my daughter love the place. I did, however, want to go to see the new Sting show but demanded that I would not set foot on a sidewalk but would take a cab or limo directly from the train station to the theater. Now, however, my gut tells me that it's not going to be a very happy place to be if this stuff continues to escalate. Of all the scenarios that I had turned over in my mind about how anarchy would begin in the city, this was one that I simply didn't figure on. It won't take much to light the fuse during one of those "peaceful" demonstrations.

Back
Top Bottom