Shocker: Crime Soaring In Left-Wing Cities That Defunded The Police

safetyfirst2125

NES Member

“-Portland saw homicides rise 270.6% between July 2020 and February of this year.

-New York City saw an increase of 11.8% from March 21st, 2020 to March 21st, 2021.

-Los Angeles saw a 38% increase in murders in 2020 and as of March 2021, they have already seen a 28.1% increase in murders this year.

-Minneapolis saw total violent crime rise 22% from July 22nd, 2020 to March 28th, 2021.”

In Australia, they insisted that their gun ban/buyback actually lowered crime, and that an apparent increase was just due to a change in the way data are gathered and analyzed - year, after year. And they had changed the way they gather and analyze data - over, and over again. Just so they could deny crime wasn’t increasing. So you can be sure that part of the plan forward is to change the way crime is counted in these cities. The media will roll over and cooperate.

What kind of applicants would Portland, Minneapolis, etc., find for the non-Police response teams they propose can replace Police? Are the same lowlifes who riot, loot and burn willing to take a day-job responding to 911 calls?

What is the “Social Justice Warrior" mindset? It sure the hell isn’t high-risk, community-facing (without a black balaclava mask) work, in small teams, at all hours, for low pay and little appreciation.

Biden put $5 billion in his Infrastructure Bill, purportedly to fund projects like Operation Ceasefire, which work well when funded but collapsed when defunded. Such programs only worked because of police, not instead of police.

View: https://www.npr.org/2021/04/01/983103198/-5-billion-for-violence-prevention-is-tucked-into-biden-infrastructure-plan

“-Portland saw homicides rise 270.6% between July 2020 and February of this year.

-New York City saw an increase of 11.8% from March 21st, 2020 to March 21st, 2021.

-Los Angeles saw a 38% increase in murders in 2020 and as of March 2021, they have already seen a 28.1% increase in murders this year.

-Minneapolis saw total violent crime rise 22% from July 22nd, 2020 to March 28th, 2021.”
Hmmmmm.....we should stand down here and allow these places to reap what the sow.

Problem is: the politicians have private security teams paid for by you and are unaffected by changes in police funding (ie Beetlejuice in Chicago), and truth be told, we now know most of these politicians and AGs were never actually elected by Americans to begin with (as revealed voter fraud schemes now uncovered by 2020 election).

We are ruled by criminals.
True, but I hate to tell you we have allowed ourselves to be ruled by criminals for a very long time.

Screw them ALL!! I wouldn't be any kind of cop these days. I would urge any one seeking that kind of work to have their head examined!! This trend was a long time coming. Be a plumber of electrician, more money, more family time and no one hates you.

In Australia, they insisted that their gun ban/buyback actually lowered crime, and that an apparent increase was just due to a change in the way data are gathered and analyzed - year, after year. And they had changed the way they gather and analyze data - over, and over again. Just so they could deny crime wasn’t increasing. So you can be sure that part of the plan forward is to change the way crime is counted in these cities. The media will roll over and cooperate.

What kind of applicants would Portland, Minneapolis, etc., find for the non-Police response teams they propose can replace Police? Are the same lowlifes who riot, loot and burn willing to take a day-job responding to 911 calls?

What is the “Social Justice Warrior" mindset? It sure the hell isn’t high-risk, community-facing (without a black balaclava mask) work, in small teams, at all hours, for low pay and little appreciation.

Biden put $5 billion in his Infrastructure Bill, purportedly to fund projects like Operation Ceasefire, which work well when funded but collapsed when defunded. Such programs only worked because of police, not instead of police.

View: https://www.npr.org/2021/04/01/983103198/-5-billion-for-violence-prevention-is-tucked-into-biden-infrastructure-plan

Australia like England fudges the shit out of the stats.
I have a friend that's from Australia and she tells me it's gotten way worst.
Nothing emboldens criminals like knowing there's no chance of getting your ass killed when you kick someone's door in the middle of the night.

I could easily see crime in fact going down. If nobody ever gets arrested then there are less criminals in the system therefore less crime. Your just not seeing the big picture. See how easy that is. In all seriousness I can't see for the life of me how anyone would want to be a cop in any of these cities. Can you imagine going to a call and someone gets violent and OD's and dies on you. Next thing you know it's all your fault. Hey I think I've seen this film before. Just can't remember where? (sarc)

Re-fund the police...

I was at the PD/FD complex taking a FA/CPR/AED refresher this week. Our SoNH town of 23k had 30+ applicants for every PD/FD position open before 2020. Now, they have vacant positions and no applicants.

"John Jones III, a community leader from East Oakland, where most homicides occur, said people in his neighborhood don’t want fewer officers, just better ones. “They want the police to, number one, stop killing and harming us, and two, they want them to do their job. When bullets are flying through your home, when your house is being broken into, you want somebody to show up and respond,” he said."

"John Jones III, a community leader from East Oakland, where most homicides occur, said people in his neighborhood don’t want fewer officers, just better ones. “They want the police to, number one, stop killing and harming us, and two, they want them to do their job. When bullets are flying through your home, when your house is being broken into, you want somebody to show up and respond,” he said."
And when they do that and the criminals get killed they turn around and protest, George Floyd, Michael Brown, Travon etc... were not nice guys. This is not to say the cops don't abuse the powers given to them, they do and that needs to stop but so does treating a POS like Floyd as a martyr needs to stop as well.

This is all by design. Demonize and defund the police. Make it so local police can no longer function through attrition and apathy. When it fails, send in Biden’s Brown Shirts.

Very simple approach to consolidating power. And it’s working.

This is all by design. Demonize and defund the police. Make it so local police can no longer function through attrition and apathy. When it fails, send in Biden’s Brown Shirts.

When there’s enough open positions...hire Bidens AntiFA/BLM “national police force”

Remember what "Barry the Commie" said about having a national police force, better equipped than the military. Well this is how it gets done.

I'd say the only one you can really use is Portland.

The rest of those cities also had severe lock downs so some people may have been itching to just get back to killing each other.

Not saying there isn't cause and affect going on where maybe they'd have gotten caught doing something else either. But between catch and release and being cooped up for a year I'd surmise its not all on lack of police

All part of their master plan:

Another year from now it will get way out of hand, then they'll exclaim "see, the current Police model doesn't work, we need Federal Police".

Pffftt, you guys need to study the Communist handbook, it's being played out in front of you day after day. Unrest, centralized power, shortages of everything, inflation........

6/18/21 -
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A team of 50 police officers who serve on a specialized crowd-control unit in Oregon and respond to Portland's ongoing, often violent protests have resigned en masse after a team member was indicted on criminal charges.
During a Wednesday night meeting, officers, detectives and sergeants on the Rapid Response Team voted to resign from the team because of a perceived lack of support from City Hall and from the district attorney over the past year, according to the mayor’s office and officers.
The move by officers to disband their own team came a day after Officer Cody Budworth was indicted and accused of fourth-degree assault stemming from a baton strike against a protester last summer....

Back
Top Bottom