• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters outpost

Went to shooters outpost in Hooksett, NH today. They had cases of 9mm, 40 Smith & Wesson and 45. Lots of smaller quantities on the shelves as well. Limit on 22lr to two 50 round boxes per person. They actually had CCI small pistol primers too (limit of 1 500 count box)...

Hey Thanks I just ran up there and bought 2 boxes !

I have been looking for some 22LR ammo for 3 weeks!

Thanks Again
Keith

They had federal 22 @$20 and fiocci 22 in cans @$28. They had 40 s&w and 45acp in 1000 rnd cases too. I didn't take too much stock of the single box stuff available. Still small pistol primers and a reasonable supply of powder for reloaders too.

Was up there at about 11 am today, there were 30 or so boxes of the Federal Auto Match for 20 per box of 325, the Fiocchi 330 cans were still there, but at 28/can. Tons of Fiocchi 115 gr 9mm, they bumped the limit to four boxes just as I walked in. Must've been 2 cases or more on the shelf with another 6 full cases behind the counter. There was some Blazer Brass for 14/box, but I think that's likely gone now as there was only about a case or less left. Lots of self defense 9 there as well, 147gr Hydrashoks, maybe 20 boxes. Still plenty of cases of the 40 and 45, don't recall brand or cost.

Was up there at lunchtime and they were just rolling out a pallet of XM855 420rd cans but I didn't catch the price. I think the 1000rd cases of .40 were $400 and .45 were $525 or so. Lots of Fiocchi 9mm.

Was up there at lunchtime and they were just rolling out a pallet of XM855 420rd cans but I didn't catch the price. I think the 1000rd cases of .40 were $400 and .45 were $525 or so. Lots of Fiocchi 9mm.

Just called - $190 for the M855 - that seems like a ridiculous good deal compared to what it is selling elsewhere.

Picked of my 4 boxes of 9mm today.
Also a 250 pack of Remington 40cal for $95
Was tempted by the 1000 case of 40 for $399 but passed

Quite a variety of calibers in stock, mostly Fiocchi. Still a 2 box limit on some calibers.

Damn, I need primers but have no time to drive up.
Talked to the guy behind the reloading counter at SO, they have more powder and such on order, and a good supply of CCI small pistol primers, plus no silly half box limit like Riley's. Who buys half a box of primers?

As of 10:10 there were still maybe 20-25 420rnd cans of 5.56 for 199.99, who knows they may have even had more out back. 1 box limit. 4 box limit on 9mm. Fiocchi was 15.99 and American Eagle was 14.99 I think. 2 box limit of 100rnd CCI standard Velocity .22lr at 6.95 a box.

Do they have 1K cases of .45 available or just boxes of 50? If they do have cases of 1K, any idea what the price is?

Still don't understand why everyone is running to load up on ammo as if it will no longer exist tomorrow. Driving up price & unavailability for everyone for no purpose.

it is CCI lawman 230 g FMC .45 for 560 ish a case of 1000

I little higher than I paid not that long ago, but not retarded pricing (broke it down to the cost per round, times the box size I normally buy). I typically spent $25 for a 50 count box of 230g hollow points. $20 for FMJ 230g ammo.

I called the store yesterday afternoon around 3pm and the guy whom I spoke with, told me they were sold out of the 5.56 cans. WTF!!!

I called the store yesterday afternoon around 3pm and the guy whom I spoke with, told me they were sold out of the 5.56 cans. WTF!!!

There were about 15 cars in the parking lot waiting 30 minutes before the store opened on Tuesday. I know because I was driving by going to Riley's before coming back to SO to get all my limits :) . The price on the ammo can was pretty good, seeing as they are $175 at Walmart for the same thing. Actually I am surprised they lasted as long as they did!

Back
Top Bottom