• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting at Walmart in Rochester NH

He was drawing from his waistband when he shot himself. We can only hope he shot his balls off, thereby taking himself out of the gene pool.

Pulling your gun in an argument at the Walmart service counter has redneck joke written all over it.

I grew up in East Rochester and unless things have changed that kid has already contributed to the gene pool.[wink]

Now I know it's an inside joke, but that there is FUNNY.[rofl] And incase you were wondering things haven't changed and he probably has some rugrats we are all paying for. Hell they probably live in the low income housing near my house.

For your information thats my brother, he is not a low life and he hasnt added to the gene pool. For you guys to crack jokes about this is absurd. I cant believe the stuff some of you have said. Yes it was dumb of him, yes it was very dangerous but you have no idea about his background or even the situation at all. The news and papers like to make stories like these juicy. I'm loosing my brother now and all you guys can do is crack jokes about it. I know he did this to himself but please stop with the "red neck" jokes. Its hard enough going through this I dont need a blog on the internet talking crap about him. And don't you worry no one is paying for " rugrats" he has no kids. Everyone is quick to judge, its very immature and disrespectful. If you knew the story he never shot anyone, his friend shot himself. So drop the subject and move on with your lives

For your information thats my brother, he is not a low life and he hasnt added to the gene pool. For you guys to crack jokes about this is absurd. I cant believe the stuff some of you have said. Yes it was dumb of him, yes it was very dangerous but you have no idea about his background or even the situation at all. The news and papers like to make stories like these juicy. I'm loosing my brother now and all you guys can do is crack jokes about it. I know he did this to himself but please stop with the "red neck" jokes. Its hard enough going through this I dont need a blog on the internet talking crap about him. And don't you worry no one is paying for " rugrats" he has no kids. Everyone is quick to judge, its very immature and disrespectful. If you knew the story he never shot anyone, his friend shot himself. So drop the subject and move on with your lives

Hi gunsgunsguns & welcome to the forum! [smile]

Your brother is a criminal with no respect for the law.

Make sure you go green by clicking the link at the top of your page. There's a few member events coming up where hundreds of us demonstrate how to not f***ing shoot yourself.

Always good to have a new member!

You are too cruel! [grin] The poor young man no doubt thought he was Plaxico Burris.

Yess thank you I'm aware of this, however none of you know him like I do. Therefore you have no right to call him a low life or any other crap that is being posted on here.

You are absolutely correct, I don't know your brother from a hole in the wall. I was making a joke, which you understandably don't find funny.

Just a friendly FYI to you though, this is a gun forum for legal gun owners who have BS laws shoved down their throats routinely because of people who're breaking the law and doing something stupid in public with a gun. This only gives us negative press, and at a time when we need all the help we can get.

I appreciate your concern for your brother, if it was my brother I'd probably feel the same way. But from our point of view, we have a lot more to lose from this than he does. He made his decision, things will work themselves out in court, and he can move on with his life, but every time these stories pop up in the news anti-gun groups use it as an excuse to try and ban more guns, or to do things that make the lives of us legal, law-abiding citizen gun owners more difficult.

perp was 18 carrying a concealed handgun. that's a no no.

Not true. In New Hampshire there is no age requirement for obtaining a pistol/revolver permit. Obtaining the weapon itself is also legally possible. No one can sell/trade/give/barter/etc. a handgun to a person under the age of 21 - EXCEPT a parent/guardian may give a handgun to their child. A person under 21 may also own a handgun if it is left to them in a will.

So because of "people like my brother" for doing something stupid it gives you the right to talk crap? Just because anti gun groups make it more difficult for you guys to own guns.

Sounds very selfish and immature. I understand how it's difficult for people who respect the law but I dont understand why that gives you the right to say you know what type of person he is. Hes young he has a lot of growing up to do and unfortunetlly didn't have the best childhood and I stand behind him 100%.

It is good that you are able to come on here and discuss it, and everyone is now the wiser.

This is our lives.....welcome!![laugh]

Sounds very selfish and immature. I understand how it's difficult for people who respect the law but I dont understand why that gives you the right to say you know what type of person he is. Hes young he has a lot of growing up to do and unfortunetlly didn't have the best childhood and I stand behind him 100%.

You should stand behind your brother.

The difficult part about family is standing up for them - when they act like idiots.

But no one made you read this thread or make it worse by adding comments.

We only knew some guy was an idiot - now we know your brother is an idiot.

Of course if this idiot had shown signs to you sooner (of his gun carrying idiocy) maybe you could have stood up for him before he felt the need to show his balls by (trying) to draw a gun in a friggin walmart.

We have to know, if he had succeeded in drawing the weapon was he going to hold it sideways?

Last edited:

Tell that to the family and individual he was trying to shoot. Not to mention any bystander that was in the walmart who could have been in the cross fire. Unless he felt his life was in complete danger... there is no excuse.

Back
Top Bottom