Shooting at Walmart in Rochester NH

So because of "people like my brother" for doing something stupid it gives you the right to talk crap? Just because anti gun groups make it more difficult for you guys to own guns.

Sounds very selfish and immature. I understand how it's difficult for people who respect the law but I dont understand why that gives you the right to say you know what type of person he is. Hes young he has a lot of growing up to do and unfortunetlly didn't have the best childhood and I stand behind him 100%.

Family is blood. I dont know if you realize this.

Tell that to the family and individual he was trying to shoot. Not to mention any bystander that was in the walmart who could have been in the cross fire. Unless he felt his life was in complete danger... there is no excuse.

Yup.

YES, because it makes my (& every other law-abiding person here) life more difficult. Your brother messed up, but he's not the only one who will feel the repurcussions of his stupidity.

No sympathy for him from me.

Yes. gunsgunsguns, do you have any idea what kind of hell most people on this message board have to go through to be able to legally carry a firearm? Do some reading, we've suffered for other people's poor decisions.

People like your brother are one of the reasons I carry a gun.

For your information thats my brother, he is not a low life and he hasnt added to the gene pool. For you guys to crack jokes about this is absurd. I cant believe the stuff some of you have said. Yes it was dumb of him, yes it was very dangerous but you have no idea about his background or even the situation at all. The news and papers like to make stories like these juicy. I'm loosing my brother now and all you guys can do is crack jokes about it. I know he did this to himself but please stop with the "red neck" jokes. Its hard enough going through this I dont need a blog on the internet talking crap about him. And don't you worry no one is paying for " rugrats" he has no kids. Everyone is quick to judge, its very immature and disrespectful. If you knew the story he never shot anyone, his friend shot himself. So drop the subject and move on with your lives

Ok. I'll play and try and clear whatever pre-judgments that I can.

Your brother and his friends had some loaded handguns. (fine with that. All of us on this forum own guns)
The article says they have surveillance video of your brother pointing a handgun at someone else. (I'm not ok with that unless there was a reason to do it.)
There was a discharge and someone got shot. (Definitely not a good thing)

So what was the justification for him drawing a firearm in a store? Was he being threatened? Was it self defense?

And he was out on bail for stabbing someone last June. What happened that time? Did he in fact stab someone and why? Self defense?

If he had a rough childhood, why would it be ok to draw a gun in a store and point it at someone?

Back
Top Bottom