Shooting clays at Harvard club

paul73

NES Member
Hi, is there anybody here who does or knows if there is any specific group time when folks come to play with clay at Harvard?
I did not see no one there at a shotgun range, pretty much, ever - but perhaps the time i am usually there does not correlate with when clay people come to play. :)

I would love to join somebody to get into this, but, do not see no one there.

Last time I was there, there is not really a lot of shotgun activity at Harvard. Try to check out nashoba Sportsmens Club or Westford Sportsmen Club. They both have trap range, or other club near you. Many trap ranges have friendly shooters and always welcome new shooters, even if you are not a member. Check their website for trap shooting range time and policy for nonmembers. Westford also has sporting clay. Other club has skeet too. “minuteman sportsman” has all three discipline

they don't have machines at harvard, do they? don't you have to use hand throwers? probably why there is never anyone on the shotgun range.

they don't have machines at harvard, do they? don't you have to use hand throwers? probably why there is never anyone on the shotgun range.
May be, I would not know. :)
Difficult to find time for all that. It is too bad if no one really gets there.

No machines at Harvard.
Nashoba in Acton is very busy. I think they may have 4 teams now in Greater Lowell Trap League. They are open to the public on Sundays last I knew when I was a member.
Westford has Sundays.
Concord R&G has Sundays.
Lowell SC has Sundays

I’m sure there are many more in the GLTL area. Those are off the top of my head. Haven’t been on a team in a while.

Woburn Sportsman Association trap opens on Sat 9-12, Sunday 10-12, Monday 5-7ish, Wed, 9-12.

Back
Top Bottom