Shooting in CA

They are interviewing a witness who obviously knows guns. Used "magazine" correctly, suggested it was a small caliber, .22 or 9. Talking about wound cavities, etc. Name is Mitchell Hunter.

Just watched a young woman witness whose father was military and taught her to prepare for such things--get out! She said it was a black semi-auto pistol, "maybe a .40." I am so sick of this shit.

RIP to all the victims including the hero cop who entered the kill zone to protect others. Sheriff's Sgt. Ron Helus- you are an example to others of how to protect and serve. Ventura County Sheriffs dept are a bunch of good guys / gals.

I grew up out there and know the area well- essentially my childhood neighborhood. This is a very nice part of California and swings right in many precincts- many if not most of the voting precincts in T.O. voted for Trump. Back in the day, we threw welcome home parades for returning Vietnam soldiers and POW's. You know what happened to the returning vets in Los Angeles and San Francisco. Reagan is buried in this area. As a kid my friends and I carried our rifles and walked to and from open land without so much as a dirty look from anyone.

The reason I'm providing the background is to establish a feel for the demographics. Add in a huge 'country night' theme at a local bar and you now have Las Vegas II. This location and its clientele were targeted, plain and simple. You can see the pics of the survivors to know what type of people were targeted- again.

Anyone else think this was a targeted attack?

Just posted the same thought. Actually, I am 100% certain this location was targeted. I have friends & family that went to CLC and Pepperdine- these schools are not populated with shitbirds like Berkely, etc. Definitely targeted.

Just watched a young woman witness whose father was military and taught her to prepare for such things--get out! She said it was a black semi-auto pistol, "maybe a .40." I am so sick of this shit.

WaPo:
The only weapon recovered by early Thursday was a handgun, Ventura County Sheriff Geoff Dean said, adding that authorities were still trying to identify the shooter.

Thoughts and prayers for the victims and their families.

Wonder if this was a targeted attack? Dude got denied by many women at this bar? Hated country music or the people that like country music? Sounds familiar.

Commiefornia gun control failure.

If any of the positions above are confirmed, MSM will drop this story in a heartbeat or will focus only on the elements that support their agenda, like finding that he bought the standard capacity mag in a FTF transaction or in another state and will blame the other state or a “loophole”. It’s all so predictable and tragic.

How's that public safety BS working out? RIP to the victims. A state with the strictest gun laws on the book. When will people get it?

How's that public safety BS working out? RIP to the victims. A state with the strictest gun laws on the book. When will people get it?

Never!
Twitter is full of those asking for a stricter gun control. In our times personal responsibility is a liability! Nobody wants to be responsible for anything, including their loans, babies, houses, even their own health!

Back
Top Bottom