Shooting reported at light rail yard in San Jose, California

SAN JOSE, Calif. — Authorities in San Jose are investigating a shooting reported early Wednesday at a light rail maintenance yard, according to multiple reports.

Santa Clara sheriff’s deputies said they were in the area of 100 W. Younger Ave. early Wednesday “for an active shooter investigation.”

View: https://twitter.com/SCCoSheriff/status/1397556356811354114?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1397556356811354114%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston25news.com%2Fnews%2Ftrending%2Fshooting-reported-light-rail-yard-san-jose-california%2FZ2PT5UBVRNHORI4Q2QZAQGRKNQ%2F

View: https://twitter.com/SJPD_PIO/status/1397556533546782721?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1397556533546782721%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston25news.com%2Fnews%2Ftrending%2Fshooting-reported-light-rail-yard-san-jose-california%2FZ2PT5UBVRNHORI4Q2QZAQGRKNQ%2F

Next you'll tell me the "lost them in a boating accident" joke isn't funny anymore. C'mon, it only gets better the 43,298,472,839,472,389,423rd time someone says it.

Im just glad the zombie fad and people pretending to be overly infatuated with bacon is over.

i like bacon, but when a bunch of people try to outdo the next guy professing their love, was getting really old.

In about a month, the Boomers will finally catch on to it though lol

Im just glad the zombie fad and people pretending to be overly infatuated with bacon is over.

i like bacon, but when a bunch of people try to outdo the next guy professing their love, was getting really old.

The bacon shit was worse than being diagnosed with cancer in terms of internet annoyance. Don’t forget the doosh tampons that always used to say “this makes us all look bad.” Whenever a thread like this popped up.

The bacon shit was worse than being diagnosed with cancer in terms of internet annoyance. Don’t forget the doosh tampons that always used to say “this makes us all look bad.” Whenever a thread like this popped up.
What about when someone says I am looking for as an example, a small seasonal swimming pool for under $500. Inevitably someone chimes in and uses it as an excuse to show off their $40k inground olympic size pool while exclaiming that anything less is just futile ?

Is there like a Megathread where we can voice all our grievances with internet fads and sayings ?

That would be cool.

What about when someone says I am looking for as an example, a small seasonal swimming pool for under $500. Inevitably someone chimes in and uses it as an excuse to show off their $40k inground olympic size pool while exclaiming that anything less is just futile ?

Is there like a Megathread where we can voice all our grievances with internet fads and sayings ?

That would be cool.
maybe this one'll work ;)

maybe this one'll work ;)

That is cool, but I am talking specifically about saying on a message board, not real life.

C'mon man !

Cant wait until the "you owe me a keyboard cuz I spit out my drink" references whenever anything even remotely humorous is said are put out to pasture

Last edited:

That would be cool.
Here ya go, how's this for a megathread.

But have you ever had bacon wrapped bacon?

I cant stand the "RIP" crowd on these threads.

Back
Top Bottom