shot my first IDPA course today

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
the girlfriend and i got invited by a friend to go try out IDPA this morning at the sprague rod and gun club in sprague ct. we had no idea what to expect and our gear was far from ideal, but once the confusion and newbness is overcome, it was probably the most fun ive ever had shooting my handgun. what a great group of guys, everyone was very patient and willing to teach. definitely thinking of going back next weekend to try 3 gun for my first time.

Hi Sam,

Great to see you at the match. I’m the SO/guy who kidnapped your 4th squad member. Glad you guys had a good time, I know it can be tough at the first match but most clubs are happy to have new shooters and do all they can to make sure you have a safe/ good time.

“Hi, my name is David and I’m addicted to 3 GUN” and you will be too after you try it the first time! Hope to see you guys at the match in 2 weeks!

David E.

awesome, i cant thank you enough for having us. we learned so much, Dana wont stop bugging me about doing 3 gun now. you guys were great. we'll be back.

Back
Top Bottom