• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SHOT show 2015

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Any NES'rs going? I have a friend who works in the industry out there who invited me out to go with him as a guest. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to take him up on the offer yet but I have heard its awesome and a pretty cool experience.

Has anybody been? Ive been to Vegas before but never SHOT, i would appreciate any tips anybody has.

If anybody's going, any interest in meeting up for a beer/splitting cost on a Mexican prostitute? PM me.

-Snacks

Any NES'rs going? I have a friend who works in the industry out there who invited me out to go with him as a guest. I'm not 100% sure I'm going to take him up on the offer yet but I have heard its awesome and a pretty cool experience.

Has anybody been? Ive been to Vegas before but never SHOT, i would appreciate any tips anybody has.

If anybody's going, any interest in meeting up for a beer/splitting cost on a Mexican prostitute? PM me.

-Snacks

If I could go, I would dress up in woodland just punk the guys in multicam and kryptek.

I have a friend who is an FFL and went in 2014. Sadly, even if he could get me a ticket, I can't afford the plane ticket (or lodging).

If you have the means to go, how is this even a question? Whatya gotta do that you can't go to shot show? Excuse me, i meant to say [mg][mg][party][party][party][party]!!!!SHOTSHOW!!!![mg][mg][party][party][party][party]

I will be there Thursday and Friday.

So who else is going? There seem to be very few replies on this thread.

If you get the opportunity to go do it, it's amazing. Not only is the show awesome everywhere you turn there is nothing but shooters.

Ive been every year for the last 9 years. Sadly I am skipping this year. if you've never been you must go at least once. Everything gun related you could imagine is there.

I'm going.

I just got my badge in the mail yesterday.
We're flying out Mon night and home Fri night.
Staying at the Luxor.

We have tickets for Carrot Top and Penn and Teller tuesday and wed. So I'm open for late monday or thursday night.

Don

Copy that. Still paying off last year's "entertainment".

I'll be there. NES meetup?

I'd love to. I found out that my understanding of what nights we were going to see carrot top and penn&teller was wrong. So I'll figure it out.

I'm making up my lists of booths to visit.

I was very disappointed when I went to install the SHOT app on my Android phone and saw that it wanted access to

1) my phone call history
2) my address book
3) my camera
4) my photos
5) my calendar
6) my location
7) my identity information
8) my wifi history
9) my bluetooth history

This is total BS. I did not install the app. I'm going to get around to instal it on my ipad. Unfortunately this is one of the ways that the apple walled garden is superior.

Don

I may have the op to go, what is it like and what should I exp. Boss asked about it today, but he also said I would have to cover some of the price. So not sure if it will be worth it. Do they give away alot of free stuff, can anyone go to the shoot, ect????? PM me if you have info

Thanks

sbr

If someone wants to invite me next year, I'm always game for a Vegas trip - SHOT too? Even better. Otherwise, I have no hookups to get in to SHOT :(

Do it like everyone else. Start a branded youtube channel/instagram (even better if you have a mediocre-ly attractive wife/gf to exploit in your social media presence) and begin making controversial youtube video's, build up some haters, take a few classes with TIER1 operastructors and get them to do or say something on video that includes your brand, blow a few companies to get them to send you their product so you can do a useless review, build up channel and blog views, start pushing froglube, achieve internet tactical industry recognition, get invited to SHOT, tell EVERYONE about how awesome it is, get invited again the next year and then tell EVERYONE how lame people like you used to be are.

Profit????

I'd love to. I found out that my understanding of what nights we were going to see carrot top and penn&teller was wrong. So I'll figure it out.

I'm making up my lists of booths to visit.

I was very disappointed when I went to install the SHOT app on my Android phone and saw that it wanted access to

1) my phone call history
2) my address book
3) my camera
4) my photos
5) my calendar
6) my location
7) my identity information
8) my wifi history
9) my bluetooth history

This is total BS. I did not install the app. I'm going to get around to instal it on my ipad. Unfortunately this is one of the ways that the apple walled garden is superior.

Don

Lol. Sounds like the developer was lazy so they just checked all that off?

Do it like everyone else. Start a branded youtube channel/instagram (even better if you have a mediocre-ly attractive wife/gf to exploit in your social media presence) and begin making controversial youtube video's, build up some haters, take a few classes with TIER1 operastructors and get them to do or say something on video that includes your brand, blow a few companies to get them to send you their product so you can do a useless review, build up channel and blog views, start pushing froglube, achieve internet tactical industry recognition, get invited to SHOT, tell EVERYONE about how awesome it is, get invited again the next year and then tell EVERYONE how lame people like you used to be are.

Profit????

In . I'll be the jester and you and Atillia can pick on me . I'm one sexy beast of a man and I'll let it hang out .

Back
Top Bottom