Shot Show / Vegas Feb 08 Anybody Going?

I plan on heading out to the Shot Show in Vegas during the first week of Feb. I was wondering if anybody else is planning on going or looking at the possibility of going. I have secured flight, hotel and Shot Show Badge.

The list of vendors who will be there is around quick count 1000 +. Alot of new stuff to look at and people in the industry to meet and freebies like any other trade show.

Let me know and perhaps we can meet up and check out the show and sights
Bruce

Join the members section and you'll be able to hook up with a sizeable NES delegation to the Shot Show - membership is $19/year and opens up the private forums for you.

Rob

No, not this time. I went two years ago when the SHOT Show was in Vegas. Heck of a good time!

Every true gunny should go at least once -- it's a near sacred pilgrimage!

First trip for me

This will be my first trip to the SHOT Show. I just started with NSSF in July working in Government Relations. This ones again is going to be even bigger than last year. heard it is an unbelievable time.

I'm going for my first time. Rob B, which members section are you referring to to find this NES delegation?

...and the important question....where's the best place to watch the Patriots win the Super Bowl??!!!!

So, do we have a meet time? USPSA has a booth out in the lobby, which could make a good rendevous point.

This ones again is going to be even bigger than last year.

Despite the standard PR spin, the popular opinion among everyon I spoke to who attended the Orlando show was that it didn't have quite the crowds of a Vegas Shot Show. I prefer Las Vegas since your hotel room is within walking distance of dozens of restaurants - which is generally not the case when you stay in Orlando (very relevant if you don't rent a car while in town).

Back
Top Bottom