• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun bead

I had white spherical bead fall out while hunting. Any thought as to where to purchase the bead by it self and just glue back in .08 diameter???
Have you tried searching Numrich?

no gunsmiths in your area? these guys buy various size shotgun beads by the pound, any one of them will sell you one and probably put it on while you wait for nothing.

I had white spherical bead fall out while hunting. Any thought as to where to purchase the bead by it self and just glue back in .08 diameter???
it will only look like crap and fall out again. Buy a new front sight and install it.
i have a few shotgun sights sitting around im in kingston , post a pic and i will check.

This bead is one of two (front & mid) on Winchester 23 classic just looking to keep it original. The gun smith path sounds worth a try.
Thanks all

Sometimes you can get lucky.

Look for some of those plastic headed pins at a sewing supply store. I've seen some used as replacement beads and the size match was perfect.

Otherwise, go the gunsmith route.

happened on my Mossberg, they were very happy to send me one at no charge. Contact the manufacturer.

Sometimes you can get lucky.

Look for some of those plastic headed pins at a sewing supply store. I've seen some used as replacement beads and the size match was perfect.

Otherwise, go the gunsmith route.
Just thought I would let you know it took me a while to find same diameter .1 Just epoxied in yesterday looks original. Thanks for the idea.

I like them too. The notch that the stock bead fits into eliminates rotation unless hit hard. Never moves during range time of field time...

Bright as hell for a non-trillium sight.

Back
Top Bottom