• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shotgun Loads

Coyote33 said:
Hey, I edited the link, I added a smiley, what more do you want. That was before I even knew you were a moderator of the forum. What is so terribly wrong tonight?

Sorry.

Being a moderator means nothing on how we converse with our memebers. Our memebers are our forum.

Gentlemen, please call a truce and let's move on.

Google is an excellent asset in finding information, and too few people really know how to use it.

Coyote could have been a little less "direct" in his wording, but the info he posted was useful. He apologized and he's new here so I'd like to suggest that we cut him a little slack. I think he has learned his lesson that posting info is useful but to try not to be condescending, right Coyote?

Personally, after I've posted the same info numerous times on this and other forums, I recall coming up short on someone here and I was called on it by the other Mods, right? We all do it on occasion . . . but we can try to make those occasions very rare.

Peace to all and Good Night! [wink]

LenS said:
Gentlemen, please call a truce and let's move on.

Google is an excellent asset in finding information, and too few people really know how to use it.

Coyote could have been a little less "direct" in his wording, but the info he posted was useful. He apologized and he's new here so I'd like to suggest that we cut him a little slack. I think he has learned his lesson that posting info is useful but to try not to be condescending, right Coyote?

Personally, after I've posted the same info numerous times on this and other forums, I recall coming up short on someone here and I was called on it by the other Mods, right? We all do it on occasion . . . but we can try to make those occasions very rare.

Peace to all and Good Night! [wink]

I give no quarters concerning preserving the integrity of our forum.

I offer no appologies. So be it.

Back
Top Bottom