Shotgun Shell Catcher

I have a Winchester SuperX Model 1 semi auto, does anybody know of a company that makes a shell catcher to fit it? I don't mean the cheap Casey-Birchwood double sided tape ones, I'm interested in one of those aluminum or spring steel ones that clip on to the receiver. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me....

To anyone who is interested, those cheap Casey-Birchwood double sided tape arnt that bad... I use one on a Mossberg semi-auto and it works more often then not. oddly enough it seems to work most of the times I hit clay and not so often when I miss, so its probably something I am doing....

What is the actual purpose of the shell catcher (yes, I know....to catch shells.... [laugh]).

I mean, are you using it to keep from bending down to pick up hulls, or to keep from annoying the guy to your right on the Trap line?

If it's just to keep the hulls from flying, the stick-on ones work well. The aesthetics are not the best, but they do work.

I mean, are you using it to keep from bending down to pick up hulls, or to keep from annoying the guy to your right on the Trap line?

To keep from hitting the guy on my right, I have the Casey-Birchwood one now but it's only holding about 75% of them from hitting the ground. I was looking on Google and there's a company in Ohio called T&S Industries that makes them, I think I'm going to give them a call....

- - - Updated - - -

T&S Products Page
This is what you want they work the best my wife has one on her trap gun

Thanks Sparkey, I just found them by Google'ing my gun. Thanks again!

Your welcome
I have had nothing but good luck with the T&S catchers we have used them on a Browning 2000 and a Berretta 391

Back
Top Bottom