• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shots Fired After Antifa Terrorists Attack People’s Convoy in Portland by Throwing Paint and Projectiles Onto Vehicles From Freeway Overpass (VIDEO)

Reptile

NES Member
Antifa terrorists attacked participants of the People’s Convoy in Portland, Oregon on Friday afternoon.

Far-left Antifa terrorists threw paint-filled balloons and rocks onto vehicles along the 205 North near Oregon City.

I thought that convoy ended quietly weeks ago? Must’ve taken the long way home.

I think a good lawyer could deal with that considering paint on a windshield of a moving vehicle would be 'bad' in a number of ways.

Pulling over and then shooting from a distance, not so sure about that one.

Can't these maggots just protest by hanging themselves instead? Brandon's handler (obommer/holder) is going use this for more rape rape of our rights.

Antifa Goons being Antifa Goons:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TJAdFuxNIY

It’s disgusting how the politicians and police in Portland allow terrorists to commit crimes without an attempt to stop them. The next GOP POTUS should prosecute antifa under organized crime laws as they did the mob. Put them in prison for life

was there a police response to the overpass incident? I didn't read that, either way, in the pundit link. Hopefully, if they disregard the tossing of objects from the overpass, they will equally disregard the return fire.

was there a police response to the overpass incident? I didn't read that, either way, in the pundit link. Hopefully, if they disregard the tossing of objects from the overpass, they will equally disregard the return fire.
They wont. The way to fight Antifa doesnt involve the authorities because they have the down-low support of the authorities. People need to stop looking to the government for help. They hate us and want us gone and people are still reflexively looking to them for help.

I thought that convoy ended quietly weeks ago? Must’ve taken the long way home.
Coverage just stopped. From what I've heard.

This works both easy. Stop paying attention to a petulant toddler and they will scream themselves out in the corner. Acknowledging something leads to power. In the direction of the attention go-getter.

They wont. The way to fight Antifa doesnt involve the authorities because they have the down-low support of the authorities. People need to stop looking to the government for help. They hate us and want us gone and people are still reflexively looking to them for help.
I think you need to have a glass of shut the hell up sprinkled with a little bit of more government

Coverage just stopped. From what I've heard.

This works both easy. Stop paying attention to a petulant toddler and they will scream themselves out in the corner. Acknowledging something leads to power. In the direction of the attention go-getter.
Dropping a rock through a windshield is attempt at murder.

They deserved to be shot at

Lack of coverage doesn't stop this shit it just lessens support

There are definitely still serial killers just not to the effect of the 80s

Dropping a rock through a windshield is attempt at murder.

They deserved to be shot at

Lack of coverage doesn't stop this shit it just lessens support

There are definitely still serial killers just not to the effect of the 80s
I will note for the record they aren’t trying this shit in Texas

I really don't understand any of these people, not those letting antifa walk all over them or antifa. Go on throw something at me, see how that goes. That's why we don't have those goons here - they'd be promptly beaten to a pulp, packed up, sent home.

Seems fair enough to me.

See "The Fatal Snowball Fight on Cumberland Avenue"
for how things can go south in a hurry.
(If Kenosha isn't enough of an example).

6ekycz.jpg

I think a good lawyer could deal with that considering paint on a windshield of a moving vehicle would be 'bad' in a number of ways.

Rocks and paint off an overpass is deadly intent
Dropping them from a distance is just protection of others from the deadly attackers

If I'm on a jury then someone taking out a person actively trying to cause serious harm to strangers for political purpose is not very likely to be found guilty.

This will spread nationwide. Antifa are the brownshirt division of the Democrat party, and they will be deployed to disrupt this year's elections.

Imagine if some FreedomKurpruz type of guys who "love the furrdum" did this to some "Make Twitter Government Owned" convoy.

They'd have been in handcuffs and beaten in short order.

I don't get why the powers-that-be don't come down like the hammer of Thor on these dirtbags. I don't think it's some dark conspiracy. I think it's fear. "If we arrest them and deal witht them, there will be harsh repercussions because there are those who side with them. (namely the media, but I digress)"

But their reign is ending. Thanks to Elon and Amber Heard and transtestical athletes, etc.,

November is going to be a bloodbath. What I've always been shocked about is why these turds weren't dealt with swiftly when the whole organization was Occupy a Sidewalk. I mean, you did have that one cop with the pepper spray. I loved him. LOL

But damn. Same turds went to "Indian" land to protest oil pipelines - and left it a shit-covered mess. Then the BLM stuff. Antifa. At what point do you halt insurrection???? I think it's soon.

I don't think it is. It's a matter of not having the intestinal fortitude to do what is right for fear of backlash. Because when the nuts run the asylum, it's bedlam and these same government officials get booted out of office. There is no massive conspiracy. That requires these people to have brain power they just don't possess in the first place. They're stupid, not sinister. LOL

Back
Top Bottom