• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shots Fired at Navy Yard

Horrible

NES Member
Huge police/FBI/.mil presence. Makes me wonder if it's diversionary...

Last edited:
In Texas , this would be over by now, scumbags would have been terminated by a patriot w/ccw.
( hehe) my auto correct changed ccw to cow.

In Texas , this would be over by now, scumbags would have been terminated by a patriot w/ccw.
( hehe) my auto correct changed ccw to cow.

If I remember correctly, Fort Hood is in Texas. Nidal Hasan killed 13 people, and injured 30 before being stopped by a civilian police officer (with a gun). So much for Texas gun-free zones.

If I remember correctly, Fort Hood is in Texas. Nidal Hasan killed 13 people, and injured 30 before being stopped by a civilian police officer (with a gun). So much for Texas gun-free zones.

That, and military bases are a unique animal with respect to being able to carry...

Are we going to let another fake report stop us from gun control? I've heard too many fake shooter reports and it's time we enact meaningful, universal background checks for all cell and land line phones to stop SWATing.

It's for the children (even fake ones and ones that don't exist because it's a Navy base)

Got me, I was thinking more of free Texas, not fed. Property, ft. Hood might as well be d.c.

CNN pinhead said it's differenr than '13 there seems to be a sense calm this time but people are jittery and on edge. Which is it slappy, calm or on edge.

Media is FR today. With the security warning for the 4th yesterday, the media is on full hype mode.

- - - Updated - - -

Umbrella !!!!![rofl]

Maybe it was the glock cell phone case?

I was just watching a Fox News feed a few minutes ago. I hope it's not something terriible, but I I have to say the excess response and display of toys was pretty sickening. It looked like Watertown x10, with a whole lot more standing around. Over a half-dozen agencies show up, all decked out. A hundred cars with lights flashing. They were filming some FBI response team guy decked out in full cammies as he got all his tacticool gear out of his unmarked Ford Taurus. He was in no rush.

I was just watching a Fox News feed a few minutes ago. I hope it's not something terriible, but I I have to say the excess response and display of toys was pretty sickening. It looked like Watertown x10, with a whole lot more standing around. Over a half-dozen agencies show up, all decked out. A hundred cars with lights flashing. They were filming some FBI response team guy decked out in full cammies as he got all his tacticool gear out of his unmarked Ford Taurus. He was in no rush.

The video of them getting decked out was an hr after the phone call. Even if there was a shooter, an hr later, what's the point. Hence their lack of urgency.

Oh, they just said they were interviewing the source of the phone call who was also at the Navy yard in '13. The person is said to have heard loud noises. So a scared sheep, well conditioned.

And every single one of them will submit for overtime hazardous duty pay. Then go home to kick their wife and hug their dog.

Update: the "all clear" was just given, but the White House will probably now issue a statement saying we should go ahead and "confiscate confiscate confiscate" just as a precaution....

National security at all costs.

Update: the "all clear" was just given, but the White House will probably now issue a statement saying we should go ahead and "confiscate confiscate confiscate" just as a precaution....

National security at all costs.

Yup. Just another staged reason to inflict more gun control on the law abiding.

Yup. Just another staged reason to inflict more gun control on the law abiding.

Probably the "new normal" in overreacting to "incidents"...This 4th of July weekend the .gov has the sheep so friggin' paranoid, urinating down their legs that if you're within a mile of the Esplanade, and you blow into a plastic sandwich bag, fill it up with air and "POP" it, they'll scramble two FA-18s out of Otis AFB.... Y'know just to be "safe"..

Not to mention if ISIS or one of these homegrown copycat idiots is paying attention, they probably realize if they light a firecracker this weekend and drop it into a metal garbage can, the resulting BOOM will preoccupy so many law enforcement agencies that they can behead half a hundred sheep.. while the authorities run around trying to "assess the situation".

Last edited:
I love that the solution to stopping a criminal in a gun vacuum is flooding the vacuum with hundreds of armed men. Irony, especially when the criminal didn't exist.

The problem with signs is that guns can't read.

The smart guns will be programmed to detect proximity to the signs (no joke), rendering the poor sap that gets forced into owning a smart gun defenseless from the criminal with a dumb gun that can't read.

- - - Updated - - -

I love that the solution to stopping a criminal in a gun vacuum is flooding the vacuum with hundreds of armed men. Irony, especially when the criminal didn't exist.

Who was left guarding the water supply?

Back
Top Bottom