• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Should I Sell My 2 Glock 9mm Happy Sticks Or Keep Them .What Do You Say NES Brain Trust.

My question is…

What’s actually a fair price on one? I want to sell mine, but I don’t even know where to start. $80? $800? Who knows. I don’t want to rip anyone off, but I want to get a fair price.

My question is…

What’s actually a fair price on one? I want to sell mine, but I don’t even know where to start. $80? $800? Who knows. I don’t want to rip anyone off, but I want to get a fair price.
*Arise thread!*

Whatever a willing and able buyer and a motivated seller can agree upon is a fair price. Certainly not worth $800 to me, and even at $80 they better come with a certificate of nonf***witness from the AG.

My question is…

I've seen them on GB for $800 to $875 if OEM Glock. Probably won't move right away at that price, but eventually some rich assh@le with buy it. If trying to move immediately, put up in the 7's to undercut the competition's "buy now" price.

I can see you wanting to be fair, which is commendable as a fellow gun enthusiast. But the fact of the matter is these are $40 mags in any other state. Probably less if they are old as sh*t prebans. The market is already ripping people off the moment it goes above retail. And that's the game people play when they shop for prebans mags. It sucks, but you have a rare commodity. Only settle for less if you want to karma a better price. Probably a very unpopular take, but that's the market right now if you want the truth.

Going for $800 + tax now on GunBroker.

Seller nets $750 but must ship safely.

I sold about 20 of them for around $500 each years ago.

I could have sold for more if I waited.

Only valuable in Mass.

Keep in mind you can buy my Fully Metal Lined Pre Bans and buy a KRISS extension or a Taylor Freelance extension.

$800 vs. $400 and the cheaper option is Fully Metal Lined...

Whats the penalty for using/owning/getting caught with a non pre-ban? I mean, it seems like if your getting jammed up, its gonna be for something a little more than what magazine your using, and its an add-on shit charge. Or, do you randomly get subjected to magazine checks? Are LEO's knowledgeable in pre-ban identification?

Whats the penalty for using/owning/getting caught with a non pre-ban? I mean, it seems like if your getting jammed up, its gonna be for something a little more than what magazine your using, and its an add-on shit charge. Or, do you randomly get subjected to magazine checks? Are LEO's knowledgeable in pre-ban identification?
This is Amerika.

You have the right to prove your innocence in a trial.

Lifetime disabling felony if convicted. Balanced vs rare enforcement though but not nonexistent chances.

Lifetime disabling felony if convicted. Balanced vs rare enforcement though but not nonexistent chances.
I’ll just carry post ban hi caps from NH.

Instead of paying the Massachusetts pre ban premium I’ll rather pay $10,000 to a lawyer and still end up a felon after doing some hard time in prison.

No way in hell I’m paying $275 for a brand new condition pre ban G17 fully metal lined mag with low caliber markings.

Instead of paying the Massachusetts pre ban premium I’ll rather pay $10,000 to a lawyer and still end up a felon after doing some hard time in prison.

No way in hell I’m paying $275 for a brand new condition pre ban G17 fully metal lined mag with low caliber markings.
6a44a290-3a4d-4705-b8e5-22fab0d9cad2_text.gif

So I've got these two, pre ban, 33 round, square notch, 9mm, magazines. I have two,Glock 19's, but these happy sticks look really stupid in the 19's and I doubt I'd ever use the happy sticks in the two Glocks. I have pre ban magazines for both Glock 19's as well. As a result, the happy sticks just take up safe space. Conversely, the happy sticks don't need to be fed and watered three times a day either and the prices on these things keep increasing to stupid levels. So what say you NES Braintrust? Keep the happy sticks or dump them. Got my box of pop corn ready, so let'r rip.
They're only getting more expensive unless mag bans get overturned.

Like it or not many, many people in mass have stopped giving a shit. I don't blame them, either. Odds are not great of them getting bagged for it either. (But definitely not zero, as I've seen on more than one occasion).

Well that was an interesting thread. Thanks to @Miguelito for the laughs. You’re in for a long life kid.

@M60 sell that plastic fantastic to the first MA retard that will pay those prices and turn that money into ammo.

Back
Top Bottom