Should I Sell My 2 Glock 9mm Happy Sticks Or Keep Them .What Do You Say NES Brain Trust.

You are serious, that you want to live in a world where people take advantage of others because they can and the opportunity presents itself? That you would be okay with someone taking advantage of your sister or your mom or your dad? I really don't need to say anything more. You have revealed your true self.

Honestly, your opinion is worth exactly what you've charged me for it. Not a penny more.
If my opinion is so valueless, why do you keep defending your position? The superiority of your argument should be sufficient for you.

And you have yet to answer my question: would you want someone to take advantage of your mother or father or sister like this?

If my opinion is so valueless, why do you keep defending your position? The superiority of your argument should be sufficient for you.
My reason is obvious and you made it for me. You avoided discussing how frivolous your law suit would be or the reality that you would be subjecting yourself to countersuit for treble damages.

My reason is obvious and you made it for me. You avoided discussing how frivolous your law suit would be or the reality that you would be subjecting yourself to countersuit for treble damages.
You still haven't answered my question.

You are serious, that you want to live in a world where people take advantage of others because they can and the opportunity presents itself? That you would be okay with someone taking advantage of your sister or your mom or your dad? I really don't need to say anything more. You have revealed your true self.
Lol.its so easy for you to play goody 2 shoes hiding behind your typing, but you can't answer a simple question that points out the pure bull in your argument.

Last edited:
It's interesting that you berate others for "taking advantage of others", yet you take advantage and use this forum and don't don't even spring for a membership.

I normally don't care, but that falls under the definition of gall....

Wait, so selling plastic things to people that want them for a profit is unethical nowadays? Not scalping water or medicine during a natural disaster......but "pre arbitrary date" glock mags.......for your not on the "secret roster" glock.......

This state is truly hopeless, literally from top to bottom.

They are listed as pre-ban but appear to be post ban according to some of the research I've been doing latley on glock mags. While they do have the non ambi mag release, the caliber markings seem to be high towards the top which is supposedly indicitive of a post ban mag... notice how the ban era 9mm markings got higher towards the notch to fit the Restricted LE/Gov wording? Seems like they kept that position after the LE markings went away.
Although I don't agree with the price, those magazines for sale are fine.

Wow, I suggest someone not watch Pawn Stars and American pickers. As for immoral, what is immoral is having a friend bug you about buying your AK because they can't locate one during the 2012 craziness so you acquiesce and let them have it for a good price and the following day they sell it for triple what you sold it to them for. needless to say they will never get another deal again.

They are listed as pre-ban but appear to be post ban according to some of the research I've been doing latley on glock mags. While they do have the non ambi mag release, the caliber markings seem to be high towards the top which is supposedly indicitive of a post ban mag... notice how the ban era 9mm markings got higher towards the notch to fit the Restricted LE/Gov wording? Seems like they kept that position after the LE markings went away.
There's evidence that there were high-marked mags before the ban, too.

I didn't know there was a demand for post ban mags.
I love post-ban magazines. These are the ones I beat the shit out of while keeping my full-caps in the ready.

For my Glocks, I've been exclusively using the Magpuls with zero failures and zero issues. When I buy them, I buy them in bundles or 4's or 6's when they come up that way.

I'm happy as hell having 10 rounders that are fresh, new and range-proven over a 20 year old "maybe"...

Midway has G19 mags in stock for a little over $12 bucks each... No-brainer.

Sturdy little fruckers...
1643382070097.png1643382224860.png

Last edited:
It is. I think we're all hoping you'll see the error of your ways. When I pay someone their asking price and you say I'm taking advantage of them I have to wonder what's wrong with you. Don't think I'm the only one wondering based on posts here from others

What about 33 rd ers? Square notch fml high cal markings non ambi
Since Glock doesn't know for certain when anything was manufactured...
and there was a period before the LEO markings were used when they already had the tooling updated (all of this is done with configurable inserts in the molds) with the high markings...
and new magazines were made during this transitional time...
We basically can't know what is pre- or post- ban, except if there's the ambi notch, LEO markings, or (in my understanding) is non-metal lined.

Every infographic on the internet is supposition by self-proclaimed experts regurgitating the same info, claiming authority. If Glock won't claim to have that info, how can anyone in the world be believed over their own statements?

I'm not at all an expert I'm just regurgitating information that I read from a variety of sources. Even glock doesn't have an unambiguous answer..I'm genuinely curious what makes you say that. How are they pre ban? Am I missing something?

I've heard so much conflicting information at this point I have no idea what to believe

Lol we have a 9000 page snorefest on this crap here:

That said, the end deal is really this. "Do your own research and draw your own conclusions" but realize that most of the evidence is not
hardcore with an easily referenced "start of authority". This stuff is all based of things that Glock Armorers have been parroting for decades
now. Then you have things like the Pat Sweeney books about glocks etc, he is generally well researched but if you dig into enough of his stuff, even he
will not concede as being 100% authoritative. If you go and ask Glocks Legal department you're going to get a "no comment" or "we never tracked this information so
we cant comment on it" etc. A lot of people are like "I trust the picture on the internet telling me which mags are legal" but anyone who has been around glock mags
long enough finds those pictures laughable. (like as a point of contrast, those people have never seen things like a 33 rd u notch mag with an LE only marking on it. WAIT I THOUGHT THEY WUZ ALL SUPPOSED TO BE PWEEEBAN?" ) the day I saw that I realized the whole thing was very farcical, and its pretty obvious why glock legal has the position they have on the
issue. Even they really cant tell you for sure what is what.

Like this ONE picture literally destroys all the glock armorer "gospel" on glock mags. This magazine is not supposed to
exist according to their gospel. [rofl]

"All U notches are preban"

This picture might as well be like, if those people went to the tomb afterwards and found Jesus Christ's body still in the tomb. [rofl]

"All U notches are preban"

Yeah, you think that that...... but..... oh wait. [rofl]

bwoosh.png

"what the f was that????" [rofl]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg02NzsXrJk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwRansE8BFQ

ETA: of course there is a logical explanation for this. MAYBE at the time Glock only had U notch 33s before the squares
came out. So in order to bring them here for LE use they had to literally make magazines with that shitty mold, move the marking up
and mark them as LE only, blah blah, to get them imported. Maybe they just didnt want to lie on the affadavit like eveyrone else
did during that time. (a bunch of companies like para and such obviously did this).

But still its hilarious because there are internet dick fights about these things and this one pic kind of takes their gospel and sets it on fire.

The end result in what you actually do is more about your own fear or comfort level than anything else. The hardcore pant shitters dont (actually "will not" is a better term) own preban anything. Then on the other end of the spectrum theres the big kid pants club where they stopped giving a shit about the MA AWB a long time ago. Then there are a bunch of other stops in between. All ranked on personal risk evaluation etc.

My take on pre/post ban magazines from any manufacturer (except maybe beta-mags or the snail drums is:

If your at the point where a POLICE OFFICER is pulling YOUR MAGAZINE out of YOUR GUN to see if your magazine is compliant... you already have bigger problems...

(like you just shot someone or robbed the Quickie Mart...)

You were negotiating a price. This isn't going into a retail store.
What part of i didn't negotiate do you not understand! He stated his price. I paid it. The end. You must be smarter than I am. I can't see that I negotiated in this transaction. Can you point it out to me? If you can't, kindly kick rocks.
Oh and let me just add as explained the merchandise did specifically go into a retail store and the store owner set the price, not me. So again and due to your obvious lack of reading comprehention, kick rocks.

Last edited:
I'm not at all an expert I'm just regurgitating information that I read from a variety of sources. Even glock doesn't have an unambiguous answer..I'm genuinely curious what makes you say that. How are they pre ban? Am I missing something?

I've heard so much conflicting information at this point I have no idea what to believe
No ambi cut, no square cut on front of mag.

High marks, low markings who cares. Same thing goes for u notch vs square notch.

Listen to @enbloc if someone is checking your shit, you are already sitting in the back seat of a cruiser.

I love post-ban magazines. These are the ones I beat the shit out of while keeping my full-caps in the ready.

For my Glocks, I've been exclusively using the Magpuls with zero failures and zero issues. When I buy them, I buy them in bundles or 4's or 6's when they come up that way.

I'm happy as hell having 10 rounders that are fresh, new and range-proven over a 20 year old "maybe"...

Midway has G19 mags in stock for a little over $12 bucks each... No-brainer.

Sturdy little fruckers...
View attachment 570120View attachment 570124
I actually just bought some magpul, stiff springs in those, had to use my mag loader. They ran fine, and they were around $8 a piece.

I actually just bought some magpul, stiff springs in those, had to use my mag loader. They ran fine, and they were around $8 a piece.
I load new mags and let them sit for a few days before taking them to the range. I know the science says that the compression/release of a spring is what wears it, but they always seem to take the subsequent loadings easier.

$8 bucks is a great price for sturdy, dependable magazines.

I load new mags and let them sit for a few days before taking them to the range. I know the science says that the compression/release of a spring is what wears it, but they always seem to take the subsequent loadings easier.

$8 bucks is a great price for sturdy, dependable magazines.
you mean you let your mags TAKE A SET? lol. aren't you supposed to down load mags anyway? vietnam vets say they load 2-3 rounds short. Our MA 10 rounders we're supposed to load 7 is that right? so it doesn't TAKE A SET?

Sell it. The happy sticks always seems like a novelty item. At today's ammo prices, it would be real baller to go through multiple happy sticks. Always thought the G17 mags with +6 extension was the most versatile. Can use in a handgun and PCC and look very normal.
They lose the novelty status when used in a 9mm AR that takes Glock mags. My 9mm EBRs use Colt/UZI mags instead of Glocks specifically because of pre-ban Glock happy stick rarity and expense.

you mean you let your mags TAKE A SET? lol. aren't you supposed to down load mags anyway? vietnam vets say they load 2-3 rounds short. Our MA 10 rounders we're supposed to load 7 is that right? so it doesn't TAKE A SET?
Nope. New magazines get fully loaded when I receive them. Then get broken it and evaluated at the range. I only keep my CCW mags fully loaded when not at the range, and they get rotated every few months for some R&R... [smile]

It's less technical and more ritual.

Back
Top Bottom