Should ROTC cadets carry on campus? POLL

Just in case you brainiacs didn't figure it out, I was talking about the 18 and 19 yo cadets.

If you are of the age when you can legally carry a handgun around, you should be able to carry it ANYWHERE without restriction.

Being in the ROTC conveys nothing special and like bpm said before, people advocating the preposterous position that ROTC cadets should somehow be defensor fortis make serious discussion about removing CCW restrictions impossible.

Just in case you brainiacs didn't figure it out, I was talking about the 18 and 19 yo cadets.

If you are of the age when you can legally carry a handgun around, you should be able to carry it ANYWHERE without restriction.

Being in the ROTC conveys nothing special and like bpm said before, people advocating the preposterous position that ROTC cadets should somehow be defensor fortis make serious discussion about removing CCW restrictions impossible.

Sir, I agree with you; but you don't have to covey your message with a condescending tone.

tools8288 is right. I never said I didn't agree with your points, but you need to make your points without trashing ROTC Cadets or any other group for that matter. For example stating that ALL ROTC students are 18/19 and immature.

No one more than me knows the frustration of having to disarm before I go on school grounds. I don't feel 100% secure locking my CCW in a car safe either but that is what the laws force me to do. Hell I even threw around the idea of applying for my school's campus police (I do armed security already) in hopes that I could get in good with the campus chief to allow me to CCW on school grounds.

Back
Top Bottom