• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shout out to Blue Northern Trading in Ayer, MA

BIG HUGE shout out to these guys.

On June 10th, i discovered i was short on ammo for the HSC meet. The owner let me in 20 minutes early before opening to buy a box so i could compete.

He didn't have to let me in, he didn't have to help a guy out... but he did. I wanted to thank him, and let everyone know that he went the extra mile for me and that i appreciate it.

Stop buy, buy some stuff, check out the huge bear in the showroom... They have always been great when i ask 5000 questions...

Thanks guys...

Love Blue Northern. I was doing a FTF transaction with another NES member up in the area, so I swung by since it was only about 10 mins away from where we met. Ended up picking up a 10/22 and the guys there are great. Like previously mentioned, zero attitude and they are just all-around great people there. Gus the pug is awesome too!

Met a fellow NES'r there for a FTF. Well I always show up early (hate late people) and they came out to my car and asked if I was waiting to buy anything. 1/2 hour til they "opened" but said it was no problem if I was in a rush. Then, after I explained what I was doing, invited me in for coffee. After the transaction was complete went in to buy something. These guys are the "real deal" when it comes to Customer Service.

I ALWAYS shop at BNTC, and if they don't have it, they'll offer to get it for you or tell you where you can get it. Prices are a little higher then other places, but they're a small, local operation and I'm happy to support them. Always, Always a warm greeting and happy to answer questions and just BS about whatever...

<threadjack> I keep thinking the thread title says "Shoot out at Blue Northern . . ."</threadjack> [grin]

But I agree. I've had nothing but good experiences there.

I'm pretty sure the owner is the one who helped me.

And their awesome protector dog was there to make sure I was ok... ;)

Took a group of Boy Scouts shooting at HSC about 2 months ago on a Sunday. On the way to grab subs for lunch, guess who remembered that he forgot to throw the spam can in the car when we left the house in the morning? 5 minute diversion to Blue Northern and we were back on track. Glad they're open on Sundays!

They're good guys over there. No attitude and no BS. Their location near HSC is really great too. I walked in with a pistol I wanted to buy that they didn't have in stock and they were more than helpful trying to order it for me.

Definitely a great place. Bought my 92fs and 10/22 there. Great guys and very helpful.

They are a reason I buy local whenever possible.

One of these days, I'm going to run in, touch the bear, and then run out and speed away in my getaway car.

Back
Top Bottom