• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shout out to Nebo Tools (Flashlights) for excellent service

A few years back, my local gun store was going out of business. During that time, he sold me on Nebo Redline Select flashlight and was offering big discounts on it. Im not a huge flashlight kind of guy, but I went for it. Over the years, it has been on top of my safe and I use it from time to time, but use it so little that didn't notice it went ,missing about 6 months ago.
Fast forward to last week when we were doing yard work and I found it half buried in my back yard. I ask the kids, and my son admitted that he left it outside about 6 months ago. I changed the batteries in it and it didn't work.
I went to Nebo's website Powerful LED Flashlights | Lanterns | Headlamps & More - NEBO and tried ordering some replacement parts for it. I had to fill out a "contact us" form and I explained what had happened and asked if I could purchase whatever parts they thought that would get my flashlight back up and running.
Today, I received a package from Nebo with a a few new parts and my flashlight is now fully functional, free at cost even though I misused their product. That's a hell of a way to do business.

They are a good company with excellent customer service. I sell these where I work and had a customer with the Slyde King. It has a very strong magnetic base that works well if you need to work under the hood of your car or truck and slides open and rotates to aim the light where you need it. His would slide open by tipping it down where normally you need to pull on it to open it. They sent one no charge to give to him.
13-19286a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom