Shoveltown Guns - New Gun Store?

Has anyone been to Shoveltown Guns in Easton, MA? Its right down the road from me, and I didn't notice the sign until today when I was stuck in some traffic. Im excited to have a store near me that isnt Bass Pro or NET.

Link?

With a name like Shoveltown - it sounds like a good place!

SSS

I used to love the 2 hour drive to Zero Hour. Good memories!!!

Easton was Shovel-Town just like Brockton was Shoe-Ville or whatever and Fall River was Spindle City (for the weaving looms). The Ames family had their factory there and shipped their patented shovels all over the world in teh 19th and earlier 20th century. Many of your WWI/WWII entrenching tools were AMES marked. They basically built every tool for building the transcontinental RR. And Ollie Ames was the head of the UP during that time. (Sold shovels to himself - love that!)

But never been to the store.

Been there, small but they look like they are getting more trade ins/ inventory. Follow them on instagram to get updates.
Said they have been around for about a year.
Asked about frame/ receiver transfers and got the standard Massachusetts answer. 😪

Great store! Really easy to work with on inbound Gun Broker purchases. I think current inventory is on their website.

That was the best shop. I used to just chill on the couch and make fun of peoples' purchases after they left.
When I first went in there after I got my first LTC, I felt intimidated walking through the door. They were super helpful and spent time with me going over different choices for my needs.

Back
Top Bottom