Show me your carry rigs

Ross, I love those UBG Canute holsters. I've got them for all my J frames, and starting to get them for my autos now. Good holsters at a fair price, without the year wait.

I have a UBG Regulator, shark trim, single mag pouch, shark trim, shark belt, and another belt from Nate at UBG. Quality stuff and he has a fairly quick turnaround. 2-4 weeks.

Seiko Blue Monster diver, Kershaw and XDs.

80CACFC9-238B-46A4-99AA-FB2BE3D1C4FE-1151-000001DC175D2E13.jpg

Here is my homemade holster for my Glock 17. It is made from a single piece of folded leather. It has no stitching. When your 50 miles away from the closest town and maybe 300 miles away from what you looking for...you have to make do with what you can find. This'n is my carry rig I use on my property in southeastern Colorado.

holsterdetail005.jpg

holsterdetail004.jpg

holsterdetail002.jpg

holsterdetail001.jpg

'drif

Here is my homemade holster for my Glock 17. It is made from a single piece of folded leather. It has no stitching. When your 50 miles away from the closest town and maybe 300 miles away from what you looking for...you have to make do with what you can find. This'n is my carry rig I use on my property in southeastern Colorado.

'drif

Welcome to the Forum, and nice work on the holster!

My trusty G30SF in a Galco Kingtuk gets carried everyday. The G19 in a Crossbreed is slowly working it's way into the rotation. Probably more frequently once I have the combat cut done.

photo-430.jpg

photo-448.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1388151839085.jpg

S&W BG380 w Galloway Trigger Kit and Desantis pocket holster
Benchmade Emissary

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk 2

-Either my BG380 (Galloway bar and short trigger upgrades) in a IWB Kusiak leather holster with spare mag. This thing melts into my side even with a fitted tshirt or polo

- or SR9c in a High Noon IWB holster which I have trouble with printing at 3'oclock
-Boker Albatross
-and always a watch of some kind (depending on mood)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
The only Bladetech custom holsters made for the SR9c, thanks to my sister in law! OWB and a duty holster for OC. Awesome holsters.

bladetech owb.jpgduty.jpg

the older than time spyderco is with me at all times, along with the 22 magnum minirevolver, then if i am going somewhere the cm40 with extra mag joins me or i go heavy with 4" 357 taurus, 2 speedloaders are in the truck. surefire flashlight, if i will be out after dark.
DSC07216.JPG
DSC07217.JPG The 357 rides in a shadow concealment systems IWB holster, very comfortable from day one, 25 years old.
RAPE WHISTLE.jpgThis is my NYC rig.[rofl]

Last edited:
EDC System!

My EDC system guys! List of everything I carry:

Gen 4 Glock 19

N82 Professional IWB holster

Ares Gear Ranger Belt

Foursevens Quark AA2

Comp-Tac double magazine carrier

2 extra 15rnd magazines

Spyderco Tenacious

Leatherman PS4 Squirt

Maxpedition Keyper

IMG_3978.jpg

Last edited:
IS that the Phantom Concealment holster? If so opinions?

I have a VG2, and I had been carrying a G19 with it since they came out 2 years ago. I loved it, and will likely go back to it in the summer because it is so minimal, but for now I have been carrying with an INCOG and despite a little added bulk, it still very comfortable, even with a spare mag in the caddy.

Aegis Enhanced Belt by Ares Gear
S&W Shield 9mm w/ XS Big Dot
8 Round Spare Mag
Crossbreed Mini Tuck
Kershaw/Emerson CQC 7K
Timex Easy Reader w/ 18mm NATO strap.

+wallet, phone, keys, etc.

3aa5c42ac45f6ea15bf6ca2318308d43.jpg

Halloween pocket dump

19c with Inforce light in a 508 Holsters iwb
2 - standard cap mags with federal HST
Crkt minimalist
Streamlight pro tac 2l

What I consistsntly carry on my. I'd like to sport a multi tool or a light but hate crisp in my pockets. I carry this in a great IWB by 508 holsters

Ok I'll play, Kahr PM9 in a pocket holster. 6 and 7rd mag in a leather man pouch, SOG Flash assisted open, Tac-Force assisted open and a CRKT Folts minimalist around my neck.
d9a8a978825a1f7f957a71cc1c694c55.jpg

image.jpg
Stock shield 9 with Pearce pinky extension in a Remora with sweat shield. Very comfortable and convenient, wanting to try a hybrid kydex soon but I love besting able to quickly remove weapon and holster. CRKT drifter, normally carry the plain blade but that rattled out of my golf cart recently. Spare 8 rounder. Amazon special, Vizeri LED light, very happy with it but it is a bit bulky to carry for long, it's always close by though. With smokes keys and wallet I usually drop a combination of the spare mag or light or both. Never without the rest though unless I'm on the course or at the bar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom