• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S

IMG_0609.jpg

S&W 908

Glock in Smyma has mine. Sent it back for reconditioning and they said the frame integrity was compromised. I suppose it's in gun heaven now.

Ah yes...my little .22 Marlin Glenfield Mod.25 Still shoots like a laser even after tens of thousands of rounds shot through it. Bought it in 1976...one of the very first guns Stan sold from the Village Gun Store in Whitefield, NH right after he opened. I still have it and love shooting it

model25.jpg

They say you never forget your first, but I sort of did. I only had it a couple days, and I was 10-12 yrs old. It was a daisy .22, and it shot like total shit. My dad took it back to the shop and exchanged it for another, which proved to be equally inaccurate. Not long after that we were at a gun and knife show and I wound up taking the daisy money and buying a Ruana (knife)

not my photo, like I said, its long gone.
acffc2.jpg

My first purchase was this:
IMG_5948.jpg

My first gun was this 1943 Colt Official Police.....

OPa.jpg

It's still in my collection today, however I've put some original stocks on it. It has a workin' man's finish but the action is tight and crisp.

S&W Model 19. Bought it used from J&J Guns in Bayonne, NJ back in 1981 with my very first Pistol Purchase Permit. $150 + $10 for the Siles grips (which I think I gave to my friend; IIRC, it's wearing a set of Hogues now).

DSC00978.jpg

My first gun was a Marlin-Glenfield 22 auto rifle with a 4x scope. My dad bought it for me back in the late 70s, when that rifle/scope combo could be had on sale at Woolco for $28. I sold it several years ago.

Winchester model 37A .410 bore given to me buy my grandfather. Still got her. First gun I ever bought my self was a remington 597

Attachments

• 100_8095.jpg
    100_8095.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 17
My first gun was a Mossberg 500 pump. I still have it. as a matter of fact I still have all the guns I have bought except one. The one I sold I bought to sell later on. I bought it cheap and sold it for market price (double) later on.

Mossberg50012gapump.jpg

This was my first pistol while I was living in Florida (a truly free state) in the early 90's. A S&W 3914 DA only pistol with 8 round mags and a sweet trigger. Ended up selling it so that I could get a Ruger P90 45ACP. I guess I figured that the P90 would make bigger holes!

Attachments

• sw3914.jpg
    sw3914.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom