Show Me Your SBR/AR,AK Pistol

Well since I CAN'T own one in my state [angry] Figured I'd atleast drool over yours.

One I wouldn't mind owning.

images-4.jpg

Last edited:
Just two photos . We also have a 9mm in stock. We have 5 AR SBR's for sale and ready to go. Contact us for details and paper work.

Thanks
John
413 579 1994

ATTACH=CONFIG]14444[/ATTACH]SBR 2.jpg

Attachments

• SBR 1.jpg
    SBR 1.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Just as a side note for those that may not know a MG can be any barrel length. Buy a M16 you can put a 7 inch 5.56 barrel on it then switch iot out for a 9mm with a 10 inch barrel then pop on a 22lr upper with a 14 inch barrel. Neat aint it..

Last edited:
Just as a side note for those that may not know a MG can be any barrel length. Buy a M16 you can put a 7 inch 5.56 barrel on it then switch iot out for a 9mm with a 10 inch barrel then pop on a 22lr upper with a 14 inch barrel. Neat aint it..

Yeah, just be careful on what order you do things if your have a registered sear.

I said machine gun. On machine gun the order makes no difference..

If your short barreled M16 is a registered sear gun, when you take the sear out, it's not a machine gun anymore, and you've made an SBR. If you have registered receiver, you're fine.

I've shot a friend's gun that had 3 tax stamps. It was an integrally suppressed 9mm short barreled AR with a drop in autosear. He registered it as an SBR so he could move the DIAS to a 223 gun if he wanted.

If your short barreled M16 is a registered sear gun, when you take the sear out, it's not a machine gun anymore, and you've made an SBR. If you have registered receiver, you're fine.

I've shot a friend's gun that had 3 tax stamps. It was an integrally suppressed 9mm short barreled AR with a drop in autosear. He registered it as an SBR so he could move the DIAS to a 223 gun if he wanted.

A m16 is not a sear gun. A sear gun is a ar 15 with a lightning link or dias. By definition a M16 is a machine gun and can not be a sear gun because all m16 are full auto by design.

I think you do not have a understanding of the difference between a registered sear and a M16. They are not the same thing. Even a ar15 that was converted correctly pre 86 is still a ar15 conversion though not a sear. A m16 is a factory made machine gun not a registered sear.

A m16 is not a sear gun. A sear gun is a ar 15 with a lightning link or dias. By definition a M16 is a machine gun and can not be a sear gun because all m16 are full auto by design.

I think you do not have a understanding of the difference between a registered sear and a M16. They are not the same thing. Even a ar15 that was converted correctly pre 86 is still a ar15 conversion though not a sear. A m16 is a factory made machine gun not a registered sear.

Sorry, I tend to use M16 and AR-15 conversion interchangeably. You're definitely correct. My point applies for an AR-15 with a lightning link or DIAS, but not a true M16 or pre-86 conversion.

Here's the only SBR I have so far. I'm waiting on the transfer to complete on my SBR MP5 and the registered Fleming sear pack. Once they're clear, I can move the pack between the 51, the MP5 and the HK93 (which is not an SBR)

DSC_0226.jpg

Chris

RRA, 10.5" barrel, w/ YHM Phantom.

Before paint:

After paint:

~ 1700 rounds later:

(Several items on this rifle are currently up for Karma.)

Back
Top Bottom