• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your shotgun.

I am looking to get a shotgun. Probably for home defense, maybe for shooting targets. Members please post pics of their setup so I can get an idea of what is out there.

Here it is:

100_1746.jpg

100_1747.jpg

I think I'm going to replace the current stock with a Knoxx SpecOps sometime soon, and move that red dot to my 10/22 or Marlin 60 as it's not working out as well as I had hoped.

Last edited:
Here's my Mossberg 500.

Hunting configuration with a 28" accuchoke barrel. I've got a red-dot mounted on it for the upcoming spring turkey season. I still need to pick up some chokes.

I'm planning on getting a 18" barrel and a collapsable stock for HD.

DSC013722.JPG

DSC013641.JPG

Get a Remington 870 "Wingmaster" with the two barrel kit. Can't go wrong with it. The deer barrel is suitable for HD and the bird barrel is fine for breaking clay. I love to take my 870 to the trap range every so often. There's something about posting a clean round with a $400 gun that just feels sweet - especially when the guy next to you is whiffing with a Beretta that's worth more than my car.

Then you can get a Winchester 101 pigeon grade and maybe a Browning BT99 and so on.

Nice Knob Creek! Is that the same thing Ahhhhnold had in Terminator2?

Here's one of my 12 guages. Just an old JC higgins, and the old German Shepard, Romeo.
003.jpg

Nickel. Bought it for $150. I overhauled it and replaced springs, sanded down the original stocks, painted them flat black.

I don't hunt so it makes a perfect trap/skeet gun.

Back
Top Bottom