Show me your Tactical Shotgun

Man nice looking Saiga Ray really like the forearm grip , once I shot mine there was no going back, smooth shooting not a big kick . Need a red dot now : )

Kingston, How do you like that Mag-7? I always seem to have love for ugly guns, lol

The Mag-7 is an interesting gun, it is kind of feels like a uzi on steroids. It doesn't take regular shotgun ammo, it takes a 50mm long shell (I think that is the length). I have been using the mini shot shells and you have to stack the the right way as they are too short to fit in the mag the right way. It is fun to shoot and no real recoil, but a pain in the ass to load. Here is a write up on it http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/safr/mag-7-e.html

Diggin' the SPAS.... A buddy of mine had one and is still kicking himself in the butt for getting rid of it.

I don't really like shotguns (although I seem to have 10 or 15 of them) the SPAS is one of my favorite, there is not to much recoil and it is just looks evil

I too am still kicking myself for ever getting rid of my SPAS-12 loved that shotgun! Thinking about a Remington 887 Nitro Mag now

Remington 870 Police with extension mag tube.

DSC_2258.jpg

870 Express Tactical 18.5
Sporting a Fenix Tactical LED light via CDM Gear Mod-C barrel clamp, 6-round side saddle, and Hogue Tamer pistol grip (not pictured).

I can get some pics with the Pistol Grip later.

IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0265.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0260.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

Here's an updated look at my 14" barrel 12 gauge Mossberg 590A1 with factory ghost ring sights, Hogue youth stock, Surefire 621FA Forend Weaponlight, Blackhawk front sling adapter, Specter Gear 3-point tactical sling, and 3GunGear.com 7-Shell Side Saddle, which has a nylon side saddle with elasticized shell holders backed with velcro that affixes to a base on the shotgun receiver. The side saddle carrier allows single-hand removal and attachment so that additional side saddle carriers can be carried on tactical vests or plate carriers and your ammo source can be easily replenished.

47eb4ac7-2da9-1b00.jpg

I used her in an Action Shotgun/Pistol match last Sunday and she performed just as well as any other pump shotgun there, despite being the shortest barrel there by at least 4-4.5 inches. Not a miss.

Here's an updated look at my 14" barrel 12 gauge Mossberg 590A1 with factory ghost ring sights, Hogue youth stock, Surefire 621FA Forend Weaponlight, Blackhawk front sling adapter, Specter Gear 3-point tactical sling, and 3GunGear.com 7-Shell Side Saddle, which has a nylon side saddle with elasticized shell holders backed with velcro that affixes to a base on the shotgun receiver. The side saddle carrier allows single-hand removal and attachment so that additional side saddle carriers can be carried on tactical vests or plate carriers and your ammo source can be easily replenished.

47eb4ac7-2da9-1b00.jpg

I used her in an Action Shotgun/Pistol match last Sunday and she performed just as well as any other pump shotgun there, despite being the shortest barrel there by at least 4-4.5 inches. Not a miss.

Looks nice, I love short barrel shotguns. I think I'll have to get my hands on one once I leave this crap state.

Hey sorry, I don't mean to clog up the thread, but i'm seeing a compliant dragunov style stock for saiga's, and im wondering where they got them from. Could someone fill me in? I'll be sure to post my 590a1 once i get a good pic of it.

Hey sorry, I don't mean to clog up the thread, but i'm seeing a compliant dragunov style stock for saiga's, and im wondering where they got them from. Could someone fill me in? I'll be sure to post my 590a1 once i get a good pic of it.

Choate makes one that works with the trigger group moved forward but it needsa little trimming on some models. There is also traditional Saiga ones for the trigger group in the original spot. Just google either one and a distributor should pop up, or you can check the auction sites for a deal.

From this:

IMG00171-20110608-1732.jpg

To this:

IMG00267-20110914-1843.jpg

Sears M200 in 20 gauge (rebranded Winchester 1200)

I shortened the stock by 1", and bought a 28" barrel from gunbroker which I shortened to 18.5". Did it the easy way: Hack saw to length+, squared up the cut with a file, sanded & chamfered with 240 grit, and dressed with 1200 grit. Used Formula 44/40 to re-blue. I was impressed by the 4 applications of 44/40. The blue is very even and looks great. (recoil pad is temporary, I know it doesnt fit correctly) I kept the poly-choked 26" barrel for bird hunting. I plan on using the 18.5" for deer hunting.

End of cut barrel:

IMG00268-20110914-2108.jpg

I'm thinking about getting a mag tube extension, flashlight & mount, and either going with a short LOP Hogue stock set or a Butler Creek side folder. Opinions?

Last edited:
Mossberg 590A1
Vang'd barrel (back-bored and forcing cone lengthened, no comp)
SureFire forend Weapon Light (bayonet lug machined off)
Bushnell TRS-25
Williams Weaver rail w/ peep sight
Wilde Custom Gear Shotgun Card
Mossberg_590A1_w_RDS_right_side.jpg
After applying some:
DuraCoat Chain Link stencil
Part of an old mesh laundry bag for other stenciling
Rust-Oleum camo spray paint
Mossberg_590A1_camo_finished_right_side.jpg

Langdon Tactical Beretta 1301T
- MagPul Zhukov Handguard
- Aridus Industries Stock Adapter
- MagPul Stock
- Nordic Components Mag Tube Extension Kit
- Nordic Components Enhanced Magazine Tube Follower
- Holosun 503GU Elite
- Aridus CROM Mount (Rob Haught Version)
- Surefire M600U Scout Light (1000 lumens)
- Surefire Rail Mount Tape Switch
- Magpul M-LOK Extended Cantilever Scout Mount
- Impact Weapons Components MOUNT-N-SLOT Direct Attach Mount.
- DuraCoat chain link stencil
- Krylon rattle can camo paint
I have not decided if I want a VTAC or Vickers sling on it.

1301 camo picture right side.jpg

Last edited:
Necro of a necro? Is this necro-thread inception?!? I dig it regardless, and I’ll play. 6C1BCC98-61B8-4B26-97C6-6D1211A39F72.jpeg
20”, 590 accu-choke (Yup, it has a threaded barrel for chokes) 8+1, with the quintessential Magpul furniture to shorten LOP and keep my fingeys from getting roasted. Absolutely love this gun.😍

Don’t tell wifey it’s on the bed.

Back
Top Bottom