• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show us your Snipers and Hunting Rifles

Remmy 700 AAC SD slapped into a Masterpiece Arms Chassis. Haven't even shot it yet..

attachment.php
That is a sweet machine right there!! Jealous!!!

Woodcock rd , nice. How's it shoot and were you hitting the plate at 500?

It shoots great, I easily reached the larger 500 yard plate. Did decent on the smaller one above it. If there’s no one there next time I’m going to take a stroll down and spray paint all of them, they definitely need it.

20200704_131854.jpg 20200704_150025.jpg 20200704_150033.jpg
Tikka T3X CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor, Nikon Black FX1000 4x16x50, DNZ scope rings, Harris bipod. Took it out today for the first time to zero the scope and see what I can do with it. Brought some Hornady 140 Grain ELD. Forgot to bring a bag to support the back so most groups weren't that good, not to mention I'm new to precision shooting. Then I realized that my range bag might work after I was nearly out of ammo and the last few groups got much tighter. Last group was 4 shots about 1 MOA. Not bad for a beginner I guess. Hopefully after it breaks in after a few hundred rounds and I get more practice I hope to get consistent sub MOA groups. Trigger feels a little "tight" and probably set to its maximum weight. Hopefully it breaks in and adjusting the weight down will improve things. After shooting about $90.00 worth of ammo I probably should have gotten it in .223. Would have been a whole lot cheaper to shoot and my club only has a 200yd range so 6.5 Creedmoor is kind of overkill.

Last edited:
View attachment 370497View attachment 370498View attachment 370499
Tikka T3X CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor, Nikon Black FX1000 4x16x50, DNZ scope rings, Harris bipod. Took it out today for the first time to zero the scope and see what I can do with it. Brought some Hornady 140 Grain ELD. Forgot to bring a bag to support the back so most groups weren't that good, not to mention I'm new to precision shooting. Then I realized that my range bag might work after I was nearly out of ammo and the last few groups got much tighter. Last group was 4 shots about 1 MOA. Not bad for a beginner I guess. Hopefully after it breaks in after a few hundred rounds and I get more practice I hope to get consistent sub MOA groups. Trigger feels a little "tight" and probably set to its maximum weight. Hopefully it breaks in and adjusting the weight down will improve things. After shooting about $90.00 worth of ammo I probably should have gotten it in .223. Would have been a whole lot cheaper to shoot and my club only has a 200yd range so 6.5 Creedmoor is kind of overkill.

Want to sell it?

Nice scene. What’s the property and how far are you shooting there?

Also meant to ask after your last Accuracy Intl shot, what are your thoughts on AI vs the MRAD?

Spot behind my house here in az. I just finally got around to putting out steel, so far i have 200, 400, 500, and 750m, next is 1000, 1200, and 1500.

I like this AI alot but ive heard awesome things about the Barrett. If you're genuinely curious id ask alex and rudy from ridgeline, thats who i called for this gun.

info on that rear bag?

Helicon-Tex makes a bunch of great bags. You have to buy the filler separately.

I ended up buying a big box of plastic pellets for filler. Amazon product ASIN B01EKCOAPYView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EKCOAPY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

I have the larger roller (in the picture), the small roller and the small pillow. I use them all, great bags. Amazon sells them or you can buy direct from Helicon-Tex, they make really good stuff.

1598740771872.png

Amazon product ASIN B077BCT3NSView: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077BCT3NS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Amazon product ASIN B077B1KGT9View: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077B1KGT9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Back
Top Bottom