Shriners gun show. 11/12. 11/13

From what I hear, there's very few vendors and even less customers and today some of the vendors didn't come back.

Vendors being greedy preying on ill-informed consumers killed gunshows because the ill-informed eventually become informed consumers.

There are still the impulse buyers that will never go away, but not enough to justify the cost of a table and everything associated with being a vendor.

Vendors being greedy preying on ill-informed consumers killed gunshows because the ill-informed eventually become informed consumers.

There are still the impulse buyers that will never go away, but not enough to justify the cost of a table and everything associated with being a vendor.
Absolutely correct.

That’s too bad as I always thought that was the best show in Ma. Guess they all suck royally now.
Well, Marlboro was a disappointment, so there was no way I was going to drive even farther in the rain today just to be disappointed again.

Very sad because I used to enjoy attending the shows... even when I didn't score. 🙁

24 Hour Gun Show

Went this morning $14 admission less $1 for coupon. I think there were maybe 6 gun tables walked through relatively quickly 30-45 min. Was nice to get out of house but probably last show for awhile. Other than local club show. Not worth the time anymore. Nice wide empty isles though

This...

Funny thing is there are tons of shops people can go to to impulse buy stuff anywhere in ma, and not sure why someone would even buy one at a show.... and most of the
vendors left are basically full cosby...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdNcKF_n4U

This...

Funny thing is there are tons of shops people can go to to impulse buy stuff anywhere in ma, and not sure why someone would even buy one at a show.... and most of the
vendors left are basically full cosby...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXdNcKF_n4U

Good lord, "full Cosby"! lol

Don't ever change :)

Ever watch a grizzly in Alaska after it has eaten twice it's weight in salmon and is no longer hungry but is eating purely due to genetics and habit? It's something like that.

Like I said before, there are those who walk among just waiting to be talked into buying something, and a gun show is the perfect vessel to express that retardation.

Good lord, "full Cosby"! lol

Don't ever change :)

Ever watch a grizzly in Alaska after it has eaten twice it's weight in salmon and is no longer hungry but is eating purely due to genetics and habit? It's something like that.

Like I said before, there are those who walk among just waiting to be talked into buying something, and a gun show is the perfect vessel to express that retardation.
TBH that never happens, as someone who has worked at least a dozen shows, the people who buy the guns walk up and just buy them, ive sold plenty of guns to walk ups but those people came to decision in a minute or two. Anyone you had to talk to for more than that was just kicking tires and never bought anything. (And these were most customers, just lookyloos) Weird selling environment for sure.....

there was a time a gun show was a place to go to find things your average retail shop just does not have ever.... like a front sight riser for a Remington 513t
or 1903a3 parts to pick through. Odd ball shit, like the days of good flea markets.....long gone
Here in the north east in lib tard land gun shows are getting to the point of just being a in door yard sale.

TBH that never happens, as someone who has worked at least a dozen shows, the people who buy the guns walk up and just buy them, ive sold plenty of guns to walk ups but those people came to decision in a minute or two. Anyone you had to talk to for more than that was just kicking tires and never bought anything. (And these were most customers, just lookyloos) Weird selling environment for sure.....
I always buy 1 or 2 guns. I'm usually going around and asking if anyone knows someone with a specific xxxxxxx. And then I like looking at cool stuff.. this year I wanna get extra mags for everything I own.
Also would like to see what kind of cowboy revolvers are for sale

Back
Top Bottom