• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shriners November 10th and 11th

Just tossing this out there....

Attachments

• 63077BCA-AAC1-401D-A7BD-A08B0EED7FAF.jpeg
    63077BCA-AAC1-401D-A7BD-A08B0EED7FAF.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 148
500 tables.... 2/3rds of which will be empty or filled with trash.... [laugh]

anyone know if they have knife sharpening services? i have a 3V field knife that needs a good sharpening/grinding.

I'll probably go. Still better than counting the stitches on my chest...

Crap. I've lost my stitches.

I typically find this gun show to be the best one in MA. It's north enough that you get some different vendors and there's usually an extra ammo dealer or two mixed in. Though, now that I'm on crutches/leg scooter I'll probably miss it.

I typically find this gun show to be the best one in MA. It's north enough that you get some different vendors and there's usually an extra ammo dealer or two mixed in. Though, now that I'm on crutches/leg scooter I'll probably miss it.

Leg scooters double as ammo haulers...

Just sayin' [smile]

Leaving now, maybe it's just me but I thought it was slightly better than some of the other shows. Bought a couple of small items and silently laughed at the guy in the one piece red jumpsuit as he walked by with a bag full of goodies. Dude when you get home, throw it away.

Leaving now, maybe it's just me but I thought it was slightly better than some of the other shows. Bought a couple of small items and silently laughed at the guy in the one piece red jumpsuit as he walked by with a bag full of goodies. Dude when you get home, throw it away.
[pics]

silently laughed at the guy in the one piece red jumpsuit as he walked by with a bag full of goodies.

santa_claus.jpg

Went today and was pretty disappointed granted i had low expectations. Couple cool things but all seemed grossly overpriced.

Only thing i was actively looking for was preban glock 19 mags and the few i saw had $120 price tags. No thanks...

My wife and I went to the show on Saturday. I was primarily motivated because I would already be in the area finalizing a deal with a fellow NES'r. I did pick up some minor Glock parts that I needed. My wife got some small items for herself and the kids, mainly t-shirts and a purse. I looked at some Glock pre-ban mags at a couple of different tables. Put it this way. You can buy the mags here for half the price and the price on here is already high compared to what my son in Oklahoma gets them for to send to me. Ammo prices are still too high at the shows. The only prices that seemed to be somewhat normal were the new gun prices at SOME of the dealers tables. All in all, my wife and I had an enjoyable couple of hours there, you just have to temper your expectations.

Any one see any hk93 mags by chance?

I'm there now, Keystone Gunparts has tables next to the concession stand, they have 2 in nice shape for $125 each and three rows in, Chuck from Gartman Arms, or at least he's wearing their jacket, has one, beat up for I think $60. Leaving now, the mags are still there.

Last edited:
I'm there now, Keystone Gunparts has tables next to the concession stand, they have 2 in nice shape for $125 each and three rows in, Chuck from Gartman Arms, or at least he's wearing their jacket, has one, beat up for I think $60.

Wow. Prices on those sure went through the roof. I bought a case of the 40-rounders years ago and they were like $20 bucks each.

Last edited:
there use to be a magazine vendor from pennsylvania that usually set up 4 tables right inside on the right as you walked in. this would be near the entrance where the raffle table usually is. I've found some decent deals there off him in the past. he was a little antsy over the mass. laws last time I bought off him (last year), he looks at a ltc for every friggin' transaction regardless of what it is.

Back
Top Bottom