• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shriners this weekend!! 11/13 & 11/14

What I find most interesting is this disconnect between what Carole sent out (postcard stating 500 tables) and the posting in the Shriners' newsletter claiming 200 tables!! I'm guessing that the Shriners' are limiting it to 200 tables max due to COVID.

Hopefully some attendees next weekend will report back what they saw at the show for approximate table numbers.

Attachments

• Gun Show - Nov 13-14 2021.pdf
    161.4 KB · Views: 29
What I find most interesting is this disconnect between what Carole sent out (postcard stating 500 tables) and the posting in the Shriners' newsletter claiming 200 tables!! I'm guessing that the Shriners' are limiting it to 200 tables max due to COVID.

Hopefully some attendees next weekend will report back what they saw at the show for approximate table numbers.
Well, in fairness to her and homeless Jeff Spicolli, the flyer says “500’tables”, not “500 tables unfolded with stuff for sale on them.”

I've always thought the Shriner's gun show was the better one in MA as it attracted different vendors then Marlboro and Springfield. Hopefully it's still good as I'm thinking of going one day.

Two dollars off now. Surprised the amount off has gone up. Wonder if the 20 dollar entrance fee mark has been hit yet.
Gun Show Trader has a link for the $1.00 off. Downloaded the one I posted here from Northeast Gun Shows. Have yet to find admission price.

Gun Show Trader has a link for the $1.00 off. Downloaded the one I posted here from Northeast Gun Shows. Have yet to find admission price.
They never publish that. They don't want to scare away people. Once you are at the front of the line, you aren't likely to walk away.

not sure if I want to blow $20 to walk around and look at stuff I have no intention of buying.

it's not like the old days where everything was reasonably priced and you could actually find a bargain or two.
Exactly. Then again, what is still like the "old days"? Jack.

Well, I skipped Marlboro due to the parking mess & insanely long line... I skipped West Springfield due to the parking fee & pouring rain... and now I'll probably skip Wilmington just because I am pissed at the effective price increase (after coupon). First time ever for me... skipping all three shows. [thinking]

I think I'll survive. [thumbsup]

Well, in fairness to her and homeless Jeff Spicolli, the flyer says “500’tables”, not “500 tables unfolded with stuff for sale on them.”

Exactly, they never filled 500 tables at this place. And I'll be surprised if they fill 200 tables. I know Glenn's Ammo won't be doing this one even though its in the next town.

$13 to get in.

Basically Marlboro North.

As expected, prices are high, but plenty of stuff to be had. Grabbed a couple mags just cuz.

MAK90 thumb hole for $3k is an example of preban insanity.

Also, grabbed a box of 30-40 Krag - dude literally wrote FULL BOX on the box but there were only 19 inside…

YMMV

I went and was disappointed, buddy is a shriner so he got me in for free. I thought the show sucked ,not a lot of stuff, One dude was trying to get $80 for a box of 357 magnum. If I had paid the entrance fee to get in I would have been mad. YMMV

Went today and was absolutely disappointed. Didn't see anything worthwhile. Not many tables there either. I already knew it was going to be a bust but went anyway. Oh well.

I went and was disappointed, buddy is a shriner so he got me in for free. I thought the show sucked ,not a lot of stuff, One dude was trying to get $80 for a box of 357 magnum. If I had paid the entrance fee to get in I would have been mad. YMMV

Didn‘t pay to get in and I wouldn’t pay $13 to do so. Not worth anyone’s time to go.
Just as I expected. Estimate of how many tables?

West Springfield is Dec 11-12. Have a make a decision, haven't been to a gun show in a few years.

Only advantage is that you live nearby. I doubt that it will be worth your time and money (parking & entrance fee).

Yeah, I can't see advising anyone to drive an hour or more in today's environment just to go to some other show.

But, this is the only show in our back yard.

I live fairly close. I got there about 10:30. Line was looooong. Probably close to 100 people. Turned around and left.

I'm all set waiting inline that long on the oft chance I find a diamond in the rough.....

Back
Top Bottom