Sig 1911 Who owns them

FLHTC

NES Member
I'm in the market for a new 1911 and I gave thought to the Sig, I love my other sig's so I wondered if anyone can tell me their experiences with the sig 1911.

I groped one pretty good at a gun store recently. I found it to be extremely well made, but the grip was noticeably thicker than my S&W 1911s - too thick for my apparently girly hands

My boss just got one for her husband and I had the chance to fire it. I'm an OK shot and at 15 feet I was killing the bull's eye at an even rate of fire. I'm looking to add one to my Christmas list.

Buddy of mine has a nice GSR Platinum. Great gun, from the few times I've shot it.

Have one, love it. Has been 100% since the day I got it.

I have little experience with other 1911's so I can't comment on the thickness of the grip in comparison, but I have big hands, so not an issue for either way. I did take a picture though to compare it to a few other pistols of mine... can we guess what the other ones are? [smile]

pistol_grips.jpg

Played with one up at Four Seasons the other day. The gun is heavy compared to my 1911s. I wouldn't want to carry the thing....but would love to shoot one.

Back
Top Bottom